What is Your Computer has Been Blocked Virus?
Your Computer has Been Blocked Virus is not a friendly application nor is it presented in that way. You are meant to view this infection as a legitimate security warning sent by The United States Department of Justice. Regardless, the alert is completely fictitious and you should pay no attention to it. Such infamous applications as Bllgisayarinizin Bloke Edilmistir Virus or Računalnik je Zaklenjen Virus are different versions of the same malign infection. They are targeted at unguarded Windows systems located in different countries all over the world; so if you notice a virus running – install automatic threat removal tools to delete it immediately! This report shows how to remove Your Computer has Been Blocked Virus – a threat to PC users living in the U.S.
Why should you delete Your Computer has Been Blocked Virus?
Anti-Spyware-101.com malware researchers warn that the virus is highly clandestine and its interface is filled with highly misleading and unrealistic attributes. First of all, you should ignore alleged Department of Justice credentials including the famous quote “The common law is the will of Mankind issuing from the Life of the People”. You should also note that the alert is used to make you believe that the fake notification is legitimate and reliable with the fake video recording and illegally attached logos of such famous companies as McAfee or Sophos. Overall, you should be most wary about the fictitious accusations which will be displayed within the notification. Supposed cyber security violations include the distribution of child pornography, the sharing of copyrighted files and the usage of unlicensed software.
The work of your computer has been suspended on the grounds of the violation of the law of the United States of America. An attempt to unlock the computer by yourself will lead to the full formatting of the operating system. All the files, videos, photos, documents on your computer will be deleted. […] To unlock your computer and to avoid other legal consequences, you are obligated to pay a release fee of $300.
How to remove Your Computer has Been Blocked Virus?
Needless to say, the main objective of the virus is to get your money and you should ignore any intimidating demands displayed within the bogus desktop locking warning. You should also realize that payments made through MoneyPak could have no effect on the current computer lock, which is why the only thing you should do is install reliable, automatic virus removal tools and get Your Computer has Been Blocked Virus deleted. How should you do it? Follow the steps provided below and all running malware will be removed in no time!
Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Restart the PC and start tapping the F8 key as soon as BIOS screen disappears.
- Use arrow keys to navigate to Safe Mode with Networking and hit Enter.
- Launch a browser and go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/spyhunter
- Download and install SpyHunter at once, so that all existing infections would get deleted.
- Restart the computer.
- Wait for BIOS to load.
- Instantaneously start tapping the F8 key.
- Within Windows Advanced Options Menu select Safe Mode with Networking. Use arrow keys to navigate and Enter to apply the selection.
- Click Yes on the appeared “Desktop” notification.
- Open the Start menu and launch RUN.
- Type “msconfig”, click OK and System Configuration Utility will show up.
- Click on the Startup tab and Disable All listed items. Click Apply and OK.
- Download an automatic malware removal tool SpyHunter.
- Restart the PC normally and install the tool. All infections will be detected and deleted.