What is Warning! Access to your computer is limited Virus?
The deceitful ransomware Warning! Access to your computer is limited Virus belongs to a group of infections known as MoneyPak, Paysafecard or Ukash viruses. Some of the most notable applications from these groups are STOP Piracy Virus, El Equipo ha Sido Bloqueado virus and Stop Online Piracy MoneyPak Virus. Unfortunately, the virus in question is representative of all three money transfer systems, which suggests that it could be distributed in different countries. This is not common for most ransomware viruses. Another unfortunate element is that the program runs with the help of Trojan infections. This means that you will need to remove Warning! Access to your computer is limited Virus and then detect and delete other existing infections.
Why should you delete Warning! Access to your computer is limited Virus?
Spyware researchers at Anti-Spyware-101.com have discovered that the virus runs just like many of its predecessors. It infiltrates malignant components which lock-down the PC, remove access to the desktop, block the shortcut to the Task Manager and disable any possibility to delete Warning! Access to your computer is limited Virus. All of this is meant to focus your attention on a fictitious notification that does not represent any real information:
From your computer was detected mailing (spam) advertises illegal sites with child pornography, which contradicts law and harm other network users. Probably your computer has been infected and as a result our service blocked access to your computer, including a fully networked access (except for our staff).
The alert is written in terrible English; however, it has already helped schemers trick Windows users into paying $100 and £100 fines. Even though you are told that you have to pay the fine within 48 hours, unless you want to your personal data removed from the computer – you should not comply with ridiculous demands. You should also ignore the displayed phone number and email address (email@example.com) because it is dangerous to contact cyber criminals.
How to remove Warning! Access to your computer is limited Virus?
You need to remove Warning! Access to your computer is limited Virus right away, and you should follow the instructions below to achieve success. Since manual removal is not advisable due to the potential existence of rootkit Trojans, you should apply a reputable AV tool to delete the virus. We suggest SpyHunter.
Removal instructions for Windows Vista and Windows 7 users:
- Restart the computer.
- Locate the F8 button on the keyboard and once the BIOS loads up – start tapping it.
- Advanced Boot Options menu will show up and you need to use arrow keys to navigate to Safe Mode with Networking.
- Hit Enter on the keyboard to select the choice.
- Launch a browser and go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/spyhunter to download and install SpyHunter.
Removal instructions for Windows XP users:
- Restart your computer. Use the power button to accomplish this.
- Be cautious about the BIOS (information about hardware) screen, because you need to start tapping the F8 key whenever it disappears.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Navigate to the Start menu (left side of the Task Bar) and click on it.
- Launch RUN, type “msconfig” and click OK. System Configuration Utility will appear.
- Click on the Startup tab and then Disable All.
- Click Apply and close the window.
- Download SpyHunter and restart the computer normally.
- Install the automatic virus removal tool at once. All malware will be removed soon.