What is United States Department of Justice Virus?
United States Department of Justice Virus is one more ransomware infection released to trick you into believing cyber criminals’ lies. The application follows the footsteps of Federal Department of Justice and Police Virus and more recent FBI MoneyPack Virus and Video Recording Moneypak Virus. These infections are simply the tip of the iceberg since tens or even hundreds of malicious programs are on the same mission to trap you.
Good news is that Moneypak faction viruses are dangerous to U.S. residents only; however, you may need to fight Ukash or Paysafecard group malware as well. All in all, malign programs from these factions need to be removed, and this report will explain how to delete United States Department of Justice Virus.
100% FREE spyware scan and
tested removal of United States Department of Justice Virus*
How to know if United States Department of Justice Virus is fake?
Green dot MoneyPak is a legitimate and seemingly beneficial system that allows you to transfer money rapidly and safely. Regardless, this is just one impression, and www.Anti-Spyware-101.com team recommends staying precautious with MoneyPak. This is due to the fact that schemers may utilize this system to collect fictitious fines. Getting your money is the main purpose of United States Department of Justice Virus, which is why cyber crooks will do whatever it takes to make you give up your savings with free will. How is this done? The main helper in this situation is the fictitious notification which you will not be able to remove from your computer’s screen. Moreover, an irritating computer lock-down will crush all your hopes to delete United States Department of Justice Virus. Here is what will be presented in the fake alert:
Your computer has been blocked
The work of your computer has been suspended on the grounds of the violation of the law of the United States of America. […]
To unlock your computer and to avoid other legal consequences, you are obliged to pay a release fee of $300.
Would U.S. Department of Justice lock your PC, present vague notifications and ask you to pay money via Moneypak? Absolutely not! Therefore, if you want to keep your money safe and computer running normally – ignore baseless fine demands and remove United States Department of Justice Virus.
How to remove United States Department of Justice Virus?
You may think that once your computer is locked you cannot do anything but pay the ransom and hope for the best. Unfortunately, it has been discovered that paying the fine does not guarantee your PC’s freedom. Therefore, the only thing left to do is to remove the rogue. The most reliable way to achieve this is by implementing automatic virus removal tool SpyHunter. Follow removal instructions to install the tool and delete the infection.
Delete the virus from Windows Vista & Windows 7:
- Restart the computer.
- Once BIOS (information about PC hardware) loads up – start tapping the F8 key.
- In Advanced Options Menu select Safe Mode with Networking. Use arrow keys to navigate and Enter to apply your choice.
- Go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/spyhunter and download the virus removal tool.
- Install the application.
Delete the virus from Windows XP:
- Restart the PC and start tapping F8 after BIOS screen disappears.
- Using arrows keys select Safe Mode with Networking from the Windows Advanced Options Menu. Hit Enter on the keyboard to load the PC.
- If you are faced by “Windows is running in safe mode” alert – click Yes.
- Go to Start menu and launch RUN.
- Type “msconfig” and press OK to access System Configuration Utility.
- Click on the Startup tab and hit Disable All.
- Download the automatic removal tool SpyHunter.
- Restart the computer, install SpyHunter and have United States Department of Justice Virus deleted.