What is Survey Warning Ransomware?
Survey Warning Ransomware is a malicious computer infection which may attack your operating system if you visit corrupted sites, click on suspicious links, open spam email attachments or perform similar security exposing actions. This is what helps cyber criminals drop malignant files onto your PC, possibly without any of your acknowledgement. According to Anti-Spyware-101.com spyware researchers, the malign components are dropped to %AppData%; however, it is unlikely that you will be able to delete them manually. This is because before you know it, these malignant components will hijack your Windows system and block the running of various system processes. Without a doubt, to regain full control over your PC you need to delete Survey Warning Ransomware. Continue reading to learn how you should remove the threat.
How dangerous is Survey Warning Ransomware?
Once all of the vicious ransomware components are dropped onto the PC, they initiate various malign processes. It is likely that you will not be able to launch your Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari or Opera browsers. What is more, the access to the Registry Editor or Task Manager will also be removed so that you could not terminate illegal processes and delete Survey Warning Ransomware manually. Additionally, you might notice abrupt redirecting to suspicious sites. This is exceptionally dangerous and you should terminate browsing sessions if you notice this activity. Of course, the main attribute of the scam is the fictitious warning which will order you to visit fileice.com, purchase Premium Account Credits and “Unlock code”:
Please fill in a survey on order to close this application.
You will also be able to use your computer again.
Don’t do this, and you’ll see what happens.
Thank you for your understanding.
There are no doubts that the intentions behind this ransomware are malicious. Should you visit the promoted site and pay money in order to unlock the computer. This not only could be fruitless but also is completely unnecessary. Instead of wasting your money you should remove Survey Warning Ransomware.
How to remove Survey Warning Ransomware?
If you are thinking about manual Survey Warning Ransomware removal but you do not have the required experience, you should reconsider this option. Instead you should trust a reliable security tool SpyHunter to detect and delete Survey Warning Ransomware files automatically. Below are the removal instructions which will help you install the software onto the PC and delete the ransomware.
Delete from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key to open the Metro UI start screen.
- Navigate to the bottom right corner, wait for a menu to appear and click on Settings.
- Select Change PC Settings and click on General.
- Move to the Advanced Startup and click Start now.
- Click Troubleshoot and then Advanced Options.
- Select Startup Settings and click Restart.
- From the Startup Settings menu tap F5 to reboot the PC in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Download the automatic spyware removal tool from http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph .
- Install the application, delete running infections and then restart the PC.
Delete from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Restart the PC, wait for BIOS to load and start tapping F8.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Download the automatic malware removal tool SpyHunter.
- Install the application, perform a full system scan and delete found infections.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Go back to the removal instructions for Windows Vista/7 and repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Click YES on the Desktop alert.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch RUN, type msconfig and click OK.
- Click on the Startup tab, un-check all listed items and click OK.
- Restart the PC normally.
- Install the automatic spyware detection and removal software.