What is Polizei Cybercrime Investigation Department?
Polizei Cybercrime Investigation Department is a ransomware infection whose aim is to deceive computer users in Austria. More precisely, a Trojan infection gets to the PC by exploiting system vulnerabilities and locks the system so that the user cannot use it. More important, it displays a full-screen bogus warning which contains the coat of arm of Austria and the heading Polizei which is followed by another sub-heading Cyber Crime Investigation Department. Do not think that the warning is reliable as it has been created by cyber criminals who want to earn easy money every day. It is crucial to remove Policei Cybercrime Investigation Department once it locks the system, and the easiest way to do so is by using a spyware removal tool.
Why is it necessary to remove Polizei Cybercrime Investigation Department?
The warning you have on the screen is one of the variants of the malware that has been detected recently. Other countries, including Germany, Sweden, Slovenia, and some other have also been hit by another wave of ransomware, and the reason they such computer infections are produced is money.
Ignore the statements that you are alleged to use copyrighted and pornographic material as the same statements are provided almost in every ransomware scam warning. Those falsified accusations, or rather the user’s illegal actions, are said to have lead to the lock-down of the system and the only way to reclaim access to the system is said to be the payment of the fine imposed.
In different ransomware warnings, the sum of the fine differs, but in the case of Polizei Cybercrime Investigation Department, the user is supposed to pay 100 Euros via Ukash or Paysafecard. These two are safe online money transaction services based on the prepaid system, and the payments can be done only on particular websites. If you already have a Ukash or Paysafecard card, do not enter its code in the box given as the schemers will gather the money. It has been estimated that ransomware creators earn approximately about $30,000 a day.
How to remove Polizei Cybercrime Investigation Department?
Our Anti-Spyware-101.com team recommends using SpyHunter. It is a fast and reliable spyware removal tool which can protect your system against various computer infection and potentially unwanted programs. Follow the instructions given to install the application so that it does not get blocked by Polize Cybercrime Investigation Department.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Reboot the computer. Start tapping the F8 key as soon as the BIOS splash screen loads.
- Use the arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking. Press Enter.
- Go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the application and launch a system scan to detect Polizei Cybercrime Investigation Department.
- Reboot the computer. Wait for the BIOS splash screen to load and start tapping the F8 key.
- Use the up/down arrow keys to highlight the Safe Mode with Networking option.
- Press Enter. Click Yes on the dialog box. Open the Start menu.
- Launch Run. Type msconfig. Click OK. On the Startup tab, uncheck all startup entries.
- Click Apply. Download SpyHunter.
- Restart the PC and install the application.
- Press the Window key. Click the Internet Explorer tile.
- Type http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and press Enter.
- Download and install the application and scan the PC for malware.
tested removal of Polizei Cybercrime Investigation Department*100% FREE spyware scan and