What is Nemzeti Nyomozó Iroda Virus?
If your personal Windows system appears to be locked by the Hungarian Police, we recommend you scan it for Nemzeti Nyomozó Iroda Virus. This clandestine infection is a ransomware, and so its main objective is to trick you into giving up money for the restored access to the computer in return. The computer lock-down is the most notable symptom and the most important attribute of the scam. Without a doubt, you cannot ignore the removed privileges to access the system, and so there is a greater chance that you will follow the demands presented within the alert. Instead of doing that you should remove Nemzeti Nyomozó Iroda Virus from the computer. Anti-Spyware-101.com researchers have analyzed the threat and discovered that the removal of this infection is not that simple. If you want to learn how to delete the ransomware from the computer – continue reading.
How does Nemzeti Nyomozó Iroda Virus act?
The suspicious Nemzeti Nyomozó Iroda Virus locks down the computer and presents the misleading screen-size warning, which you should pay no attention to. The infection is activated by the Urausy Trojan which runs on your computer without any signs. How did this threat enter the system? In reality, this is extremely difficult to know, as schemers could utilize spam email attachments, existing PC infections, corrupted links or websites to infect your Windows system. Overall, if the Trojan managed to enter your PC, there is no doubt that you need to replace/update/install your automatic spyware detection/removal software.
As soon as the ransomware is activated, you will notice that access to the desktop has been disabled. If this has happened already – delete Nemzeti Nyomozó Iroda Virus without further delay. This clandestine threat is just a different version of such infamous infections as Magyarország Rendőrség Police Virus and Az ön számítógépe blokkolásra került Virus. Right after the threat manifests on the desktop, you are forced to believe that Interpol, Europol, Internet Police and other intimidating law enforcement organizations have discovered illegal activity performed from your own PC. Please ignore the credentials attached to the screen-locking notification because they are completely bogus. Additionally, you need to ignore the fake fine which allegedly is meant to unlock your system. Even if you pay the fictitious fine, there is little chance that your operating Windows system will be unlocked. Please see the misleading excerpt:
Az On birsága összege HUF 25000 (Ft) Magyar forint.
A bírságot voucherekkel PaySafeCard fizetheti.
How to remove Nemzeti Nyomozó Iroda Virus?
There are two ways to have Nemzeti Nyomozó Iroda Virus deleted from the computer. You can either find and delete all of the malicious components manually, or you can install automatic spyware detection and removal software to help you out. Needless to say, the first option suits experienced Windows users only, and so it would be best to follow the instructions presented below.
Remove malware from the PC
Remove from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI start screen and launch a browser.
- Go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and download an automatic spyware remover.
- Install the application onto the PC and delete discovered computer threats.
Remove from Windows Vista/Windows 7:
- Restart the PC, wait for BIOS screen to disappear and start tapping F8.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Immediately install the program, scan the PC and delete detected infections.
Remove from Windows XP:
- Restart the computer and wait for BIOS to load.
- Immediately start tapping F8 to launch the Windows Advanced Options Menu.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Click YES on the appeared Desktop alert.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch RUN, enter msconfig and click OK.
- Click the General tab and select Disable All. Click OK.
- Download an automatic spyware removal tool from http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/spyhunter .
- Restart the PC, install the tool and delete spyware.
tested removal of Nemzeti Nyomozó Iroda Virus*100% FREE spyware scan and