What is FINE HAS BEEN PAID FBI Virus?
In case you have discovered FINE HAS BEEN PAID FBI Virus notification blocking access to the desktop – your operating Windows system has been targeted by truly devious, mischievous schemers. If you have been greeted by the misleading screen-size warning it is most likely that you have already paid a fine for some allegedly performed cyber crimes. Central Security Service Virus, National Security Agency Virus and Your browser has been locked Virus are only few of the many ransomware threats which use the FBI credentials to confuse Windows users. The goal behind these infections is to trick you into thinking that law enforcement organizations have caught you performing illicit activity. If you take the bait and pay the requested fine it does not mean that your personal computer will be unlocked. In fact, there is a great chance that you will be presented with a new ransomware. Without a doubt, FINE HAS BEEN PAID FBI Virus removal is something that you need to perform as soon as possible.
How does FINE HAS BEEN PAID FBI Virus act?
As spyware researchers at Anti-Spyware-101.com have discovered, the clandestine ransomware is mostly targeted at those computer users who have already been tricked once. If you pay the requested fine, which may span from $50 to $300, you are likely to be confused about a completely new request:
FINE HAS BEEN PAID. YOUR CASE HAS BEEN CLOSED
YOU CAN PAY $450 PROCESSING FEE TO DELETE ALL CRIMINAL RECORDS.
Your device/computer has been blocked due to at least one of the reasons specified below.
You have been subjected to violation of Copyright and Related Rights Law (Video, Music, Software) and illegally using or distributing copyrighted contents […]
If you Have paid the ransom fee once you certainly should not allow schemers to trick you again. Even though it is indicated that the Cyber Department of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is behind the entire lock-down and the fine request, you should have no doubts that it is schemers who are trying to lure out your money. The requested $450 fine, which you are demanded to pay using MoneyPak, is extremely high and it is highly unlikely that you will want to pay it. Furthermore, there are no guarantees that it would work! Luckily, to unlock the computer and run it in a regular manner you do not need to pay any fines. Since FBI have nothing to do with the paralysis of your operating system and it is schemers who have corrupted the Windows Registry, all you have to do is employ reliable, automatic malware detection and removal software to have FINE HAS BEEN PAID FBI Virus deleted for good.
How to remove FINE HAS BEEN PAID FBI Virus?
Our experienced malware researchers have analyzed the clandestine ransomware and discovered that you can delete it from the system using a few simple steps. Even though it is extremely difficult to delete FINE HAS BEEN PAID FBI Virus manually, you will have no troubles if you choose the authentic Windows security software to fight the infection. Follow the steps below and remember to keep automatic malware detection and removal software updated at all times so that ransomware could not corrupt your PC again.
Delete FINE HAS BEEN PAID FBI Virus
Delete from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI start menu and move the cursor to the bottom-right screen to open the Charm Bar.
- Select Settings, click Change PC Settings and then General.
- In the newly opened menu scroll down to Advanced Startup and click Restart Now.
- Select Troubleshoot, move to Advanced options and click Startup Settings.
- Click the Restart button and then select F5 to reboot the system.
- Launch a browser and go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph .
- Follow the instructions to download an automatic malware remover SpyHunter.
- Install the program onto the computer and have all malicious programs deleted in no time.
Delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Restart the computer and start tapping F8 as soon as the BIOS screen disappears.
- As the Advanced Boot Options menu shows up use the arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter to confirm your choice.
- Launch a browser, type http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/spyhunter and tap Enter.
- Click the download button to begin the installation of a reliable spyware removal tool.
- As soon as the application is installed – scan the computer and remove existing malware.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Restart the PC. Use the power button to perform this step.
- Wait for the BIOS screen to disappear and immediately start tapping F8.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking from the appeared menu. Tap Enter.
- As the Desktop notification shows up – click Yes.
- Download SpyHunter onto your infected computer.
- Move to the left of the Task Bar and click Start for a menu.
- Launch RUN, enter msconfig and then click OK.
- In the System Configurations Utility click the Startup tab.
- Either click Disable All or un-check the listed programs manually and hit OK.
- Restart the computer in a normal manner.
- Immediately install the downloaded tool to locate and delete PC infections.
tested removal of FINE HAS BEEN PAID FBI Virus*100% FREE spyware scan and