What is Deal Spy Coupons?
Deal Spy is a browser plugin that is compatible with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Internet browsers. This plugin displays coupons and sales deals when you visit a particular online store that is included into Deal Spy list. Officially, this browser extension is a useful tool, created to help you save money on your purchases. Nevertheless, some users claim that Deal Spy displays annoying commercial advertisements and they have no idea how the application entered their PCs in the first place. Although this extension is not a dangerous computer malware, you are highly advised to remove Deal Spy from your system in order to avoid a number of possible complications.
Where does Deal Spy come from?
Deal Spy is developed by 215 Apps or Innovative Apps. It comes with the same functions and deals as Deal Vault, Strong Vault, Deal Boat and other similar plugins, all created by the same developer. It is possible to download Deal Spy at deal-spy.com. It is the official website for this plugin, but there are also quite a few third party websites that distribute Deal Spy bundled with other freeware. The problem is that when you trigger a freeware installation process, everything gets installed at the same time, so unless you stop Deal Spy installation manually, the plugin will be installed automatically. However, it is important to note that Deal Spy does not enter your system surreptitiously - there basically no way for Deal Spy to get install on your PC without user intervention. As a result, you have to be careful about what you install on your PC.
How to remove Deal Spy from your PC?
Since Deal Spy presents itself as an official program, it is easy to remove it from your computer manually. All of the general program removal tactics applies to Deal Spy as well. Therefore, in order to remove Deal Spy from your computer, you should to the following:
Manual Deal Spy Removal
From Windows 8
- Move mouse cursor to the bottom right corner of the screen.
- When Charms bar appears, click Settings and select Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and remove Deal Spy.
From Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Open Start Menu and click Control Panel.
- Open Uninstall a program and remove Deal Spy.
From Windows XP
- Open Start Menu and go to Control Panel.
- Select Add or remove programs and uninstall Deal Spy.
If the plugin is still there on your browser after manual removal, do this to delete Deal Spy:
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Press Alt+X and go to Manage add-ons.
- Remove Deal Spy from Toolbars and Extensions.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A for Add-ons manager tab to open.
- Remove Deal Spy from Extensions.
Remove from Google Chrome
- Press Alt+F and go to Tools.
- Click Extensions and remove Deal Spy from the list.
It is also important that you perform a full system scan with SpyHunter scanner to be absolutely sure that all the undesirable applications are removed from your PC. Do invest in your system security if need be.100% FREE spyware scan and
tested removal of Deal Spy Coupons*