What is Cyber Crimes Unit Virus?
Should you remove the Cyber Crimes Unit Virus from your operating Windows system? There is no doubt about that and it would be best to act rapidly with this task because cyber criminals behind this ransomware have a few objectives. Firstly, it could be used to trick you into giving up your savings. Secondly, it could expose your PC to secondary infections which is dangerous to the security of your personal data and the integrity of your operating Windows system. Anti-Spyware-101.com team suggests you continue reading to learn how to remove Cyber Crimes Unit Virus, something that should be performed without wasting another minute.
Why is Cyber Crimes Unit Virus dangerous?
Cyber Crimes Unit Virus is truly dangerous because its interface suggests that a fictitious alert has been sent to you by reputable agencies, including the Police. Please see some excerpts of the bogus alert:
Your Computer has been locked!
The work of your computer has been suspended on the grounds of unauthorized cyberactivity.
To unlock your computer and to avoid other legal consequences, you are obliged to pay a release fee of 100 CAD.
Depending on your current location, the currency and Police departments of your country, different versions of the ransomware may be infiltrated onto your PC. Some of them are known as Your Computer has Been Locked Virus, Ihr Computer wurde gesperrt Virus, Poliisi Virus, PCeU virus or GVU Virus. Do any of these sound familiar? Then do not waste your time and install automatic removal tools to delete potentially running infections. Some of the other attributes that signal deception are intimidating cyber crime accusations, computer lock-down, illegally attached credentials and restricted access to the Task Manager.
How to remove Cyber Crimes Unit Virus?
Even if you think that Cyber Crimes Unit Virus removal is impossible, you need to do everything to delete the infection. Note that paying demanded fines is not a solution, as it has been noticed that computers remain locked even after payments are made through Ukash, Moneypak or Paysafecard. Of course, manual removal is not recommended, but you can install an automatic spyware removal tool SpyHunter to delete the virus.
Remove malware from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Restart the computer and wait for BIOS to load up.
- Once the screen disappears – start tapping the F8 key.
- Use arrow keys to navigate to Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Download SpyHunter from http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/spyhunter .
- Install the automatic virus removal tool.
Remove malware from Windows XP:
- Repeat steps 1-4 and click Yes once the “Desktop” alert shows up.
- Expand the Start menu and launch RUN.
- To access the System Configuration Utility – enter “msconfig” and click OK.
- Click on the Startup tab and then Disable All. Hit the Apply button.
- Restart the computer in a normal manner.
- Install the removal tool and have all detected infections deleted.
tested removal of Cyber Crimes Unit Virus*100% FREE spyware scan and