What is An Garda Siochana Virus?
An Garda Siochana Virus is a ransomware infection which will use the respectable name of Ireland’s National Police Service to trick you into giving up your money. The virus is usually propagated into operating Windows systems by the Reveton Trojan; however, other security backdoors could also be used by cyber crooks. The surreptitious infection’s entrance might hide its existence for days before the attack is initiated. Once this happens, malignant components will delete and add products within the registry, changing the settings of the most basic Windows functionality elements. After successful attack, you will not be able to access the desktop or launch Task Manager using the keyboard to terminate malignant processes. Your computer will be blocked from access and the only action that could change this is An Garda Siochana Virus removal.
You will immediately identify the virus within your PC, because it will be presented with an original notification, stating:
1. Your computer has been used to view banned Web sites
2. Your computer has been used to view Web sites containing child pornography
3. Your computer has been used to illicit information exchange
4. Your computer has been used for storing/viewing pirated content
Even if you are ready to admit your guilt for braking the Information Security and Control Act (ISCA) 2012, you should not even consider paying the €100 fine. These accusations are made up and the logo of An Garda Siochana does not represent any legal obligations, because it is used illegally. As a matter of fact, the same scare tactics and visual representation has been seen when researching the Metropolitan Police virus, West Yorkshire Police Virus and various other infections. These viruses belong to the faction of Ukash viruses (named after the used payment system), which are meant to target different geographical locations. Even if An Garda Siochana Virus will not be a threat to those living outside of Ireland, all Windows users should be extremely careful of other ransomware infections.
If you do not want to waste your money – do not use Ukash or Paysafecard to pay the misleadingly presented fine. If you do not want schemers to know your contact details or to be involved in additional scams – do not even think about emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, which has been used in the scam of the Metropolitan Police virus. And if you want to protect your personal security and restore Windows functionality – remove An Garda Siochana Virus.
To remove An Garda Siochana Virus , follow the guidance below:
1. Restart the computer.
2. Without waiting for the boot-up, press F8 on your keyboard.
3. Choose Safe Mode with Networking from the white on black menu.
4. Download SpyHunter (automatic removal tool), install it, have An Garda Siochana Virus removed, and restart Windows to continue with your daily tasks.
If you are operating Windows XP:
1. Follow steps 1-3 from the instructions above.
2. Go to Start Menu, click on Run and enter “msconfig” (System Configuration Utility).
3. Expand the Startup, click Disable All and then choose Apply.
4. Download SpyHunter and install this automatic removal tool to delete the virus after restarting the operating Windows system.
tested removal of An Garda Siochana Virus*100% FREE spyware scan and