What is Windows Prime Accelerator?
Are you about to spend $100 on the full version of Windows Prime Accelerator? This is not where you should invest your money because this seemingly legitimate malware removal tool is nothing but a rogue which has no capabilities of ensuring reliable Windows protection. Even though the interface of the fictitious application flaunts the Windows shield logo and claims to control the Windows Advanced Security Center, we can assure you that this interface is bogus and unreliable. As a matter of fact, our researchers indicate that the same interface has been used for the scams of such rogues as Windows Premium Shield and Windows Prime Booster as well. Note that these threats derive from the same family (Rogue.VirusDoctor) and are capable of performing the same malicious activity. Overall, at the moment you need to worry about Windows Prime Accelerator removal only.
How does Windows Prime Accelerator work?
Have you installed Windows Prime Accelerator yourself? It has been discovered that the malicious rogue could be infiltrated onto the operating system via a fictitious online scanner. If you accidentally visit a corrupted website or click on the displayed banner advertisement representing the scanner, you may be informed that there are tens of malicious threats you need to remove from the computer. Unfortunately, this is just a trick that cyber criminals use to infiltrate the rogue onto your personal computer. After this you may discover that the PC is running sluggishly, access to Task Manager and other Windows utilities has been removed and you are denied access to the Internet. Since the infection can block the running of executable files, it might be extremely difficult to operate the computer and delete the rogue.
Even though Anti-Spyware-101.com researchers can tell that Windows Prime Accelerator is a rogue just by looking at its interface, some computer users struggle recognizing a scam. Unfortunately, the malign infection not only cuts off your access to the web but also floods you with misleading information which may be presented with the help of pop-ups as well. We recommend that you do not pay much attention to such fictitious recommendations:
Activate Windows Prime Accelerator to get ultimate protection
How to remove Windows Prime Accelerator?
You need to delete the clandestine rogue from the Windows operating system because this threat can expose security backdoors and aid the infiltration of other malicious computer infections. Furthermore, the scanner linked to the allegedly reliable malware remover is completely bogus, and so it cannot help you detect the infections which are truly running on the PC. Since it is extremely difficult to delete the rogue manually, we suggest the automatic malware detection and removal application SpyHunter. To acquire this tool you may want to disable the existing symptoms first. Scroll down to see special registration codes which should help you register as an authentic Windows Prime Accelerator user. If you cannot install reliable security tools after these codes are activated – use the guides below.
Delete Windows Prime Accelerator from Windows
Delete from Windows XP:
- Restart the PC, wait for BIOS to load and immediately start tapping F8.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- As the ‘Windows is running in safe mode’ alert shows up – click YES.
- Open the Start menu, click RUN, enter msconfig and hit OK.
- Click the Startup tab in the System Configurations Utility.
- Select Disable All or un-check the listed programs manually and hit OK.
- Go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/spyhunter and download a reliable malware remover.
- Restart the computer in a normal mode.
- Install the downloaded malware remover onto the computer.
- Scan the system and remove running infections.
Delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Restart the computer using the power button.
- Start tapping F8 immediately after the BIOS screen disappears.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking from the appeared menu.
- Tap Enter to confirm the selection and wait for the PC to reboot.
- Now launch a browser and visit http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph .
- Download the application using the provided instructions.
- Install the automatic malware remover and delete running computer infections.
Delete from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key to access the Metro UI menu.
- Launch a browser of your preference.
- Download the reliable malware removal tool SpyHunter.
- Install the program and scan the system.
- Click Fix Threats to remove all existing malware.
tested removal of Windows Prime Accelerator*100% FREE spyware scan and