What is USA Cyber Crime Investigations Virus?
USA Cyber Crime Investigations Virus is a ransomware infection which you should remove from the computer once you find that the screen is locked up. The warning that you see on the screen is displayed by Urausy, a dangerous Trojan horse, which bypasses security programs and paralyzes the system. Trojan Urausy is already known in Europe, including Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the UK, and in other continents. Computer users in different countries are provided with a different interface. USA Cyber Crime Investigations Virus is also known as Cyber Command of New York Virus, and the analysis of the ransomware has shown that the heading in the warnings can be changed according to the state name, which is done to convince the user that the warning is real. USA Cyber Crime Investigations Virus is a scam, so there is no reason to pay attention to its content.
tested removal of USA Cyber Crime Investigations Virus*100% FREE spyware scan and
What does USA Cyber Crime Investigations Virus do?
The warning contains several emblems of authoritative institutions in the United States and some details about the user’s location and operating system. Moreover, the user is accused of viewing and/or storing prohibited material and said to be suspected of breaching copyright. The same accusations are found in other notifications distributed by ransomware infections. The same accusations are provided by Ministry of Public Safety Canada Virus, GVU Trojaner, and many others.
In order to unlock the computer, the user is supposed to pay a fine of $300 using either MoneyPak or MoneyGram. In other countries, the users are usually required to pay the money via Ukash or Paysafecard. All these services are based on a prepaid system, which means that in order to make a payment, you have to buy a special voucher. It is crucial that you do not reveal the code of the voucher because the money that you spent on it will be available to the online schemers, which is why you should remove USA Cyber Crime Investigations Virus as soon as you can.
How to remove USA Cyber Crime Investigations Virus?
Instead of wasting your money, you should implement a SpyHunter, which is a real-time anti-spyware program that can easily remove USA Cyber Crime Investigations Virus and other threats that are present on your PC. It can also save your time and money, and fight various infections off, so do not wait any longer and implement this tool. Below you will find our instructions that will help you install the program properly, which is necessary so as not to have the program blocked by USA Cyber Crime Investigations Virus.
How to remove USA Cyber Crime Investigations Virus
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Restart the computer.
- Once the BIOS splash screen loads, tap the F8 key.
- Using the up/down arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Launch Internet Explorer and go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph to download SpyHunter.
- Install it and scan the PC.
- Reboot the computer.
- Wait for the BIOS splash screen to load and tap the F8 key.
- Highlight the Safe Mode with Networking option using the arrow keys.
- Press Enter.
- On the dialog box, click Yes.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch the Run command.
- Type in msconfig and click OK.
- Select The Startup tab.
- Click Disable All and then click Apply.
- Dowload the recommended spyware removal tool.
- Reboot the computer.
- Install the program and scan the PC.
- Press the Windows key to access Metro mode/Start screen.
- Click the Internet Explorer tile.
- Go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and download the spyware removal tool.
- Install it and launch a system scan.