What is Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti Virus?
Ravnateljstvo Policije Virus is the Croatian version of the infamous Paysafecard Virus. The infection uses security vulnerabilities to enter and then remove access to the desktop. The screen is then covered with a misleading notification with authentic Police credentials attached to it illegally. The completely bogus notification looks quite reliable, which is why schemers behind the ransomware have already victimized thousands of oblivious Windows users. Without a doubt, the infection is deceptive, and so you need to keep your operating system protected against it. In case your personal computer has already been paralyzed by the misleading alert, you need to remove Ravnateljstvo Policije Virus without any delay. If you postpone the removal task, it is quite possible that schemers will infect your personal computer with other dangerous threats.
How does Ravnateljstvo Policije Virus work?
Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti Virus is yet another malicious ransomware which could be dropped onto your operating Windows system. Both of these infections are controlled by the malicious Urausy Trojan, which is why the interfaces and the text represented within the fictitious alert are similar. Here are a few excerpts that our researchers have listed as the most important ones:
Vaš osoban kompjuter je blokiran zbog sigurnosnih mjera iz sljedećih razloga.
Vi ste optuženi za gledanje/skladištenje i/ili distribuciju pornografskog materijala zabranjenog sadržajem (pornografija/sodomija/silovanje, itd.). [...]
Iznos vaše kazna je HRR 500 Kuna.
Without a doubt, the accusations, spanning from bulk-spamming to child pornography distribution, are extremely serious. To reinforce the falsified authenticity of these accusations schemers have employed a number of well-know law enforcement organizations to convince that you need to follow all of the listed demands. You may notice the credentials of Interpol, Uprava Kriminalističke Policije Odjel za Visokotehnološki Kriminalitet, Internet Police or Cyber Crime Unit. According to our researchers, the same tricks have been utilized for the scams of Poliisihallituksen Virus, Ministry of Public Safety Canada Virus, Dansk Rigspolitiet Virus and other well-known Urausy ransomware infections.
The main purpose of the fictitious accusations, the misleading notification and the illegal computer lock-down is to trick you into paying the fine. This fine is bogus and so by paying it you will probably receive nothing in return. If you wish to restore access to the computer, you have to dismiss any deceptive requests and remove Ravnateljstvo Policije Virus as soon as possible.
How to remove Ravnateljstvo Policije Virus?
Some Windows users want to delete Ravnateljstvo Policije Virus manually; however, only few of them know how difficult and demanding this task is. The malicious Urausy Trojan could be running with the help of rootkit components, and these elements can aggravate manual removal even if you are an expert. Those who doubt their skills or who have not deleted malware in the past should entrust automatic spyware detection and removal tools to have the threat deleted from the computer. To unlock the computer and install anti-malware software follow the step-by-step guides provided below.
Ransomware Removal Instructions
Remove from Windows 8:
- Open the Charm Bar by moving the cursor to the bottom-left corner of the Metro UI start screen.
- Click Settings -> Change PC Settings -> General -> Start Now (under Advanced Startup).
- Select Troubleshoot -> Advanced Options -> Startup Settings -> Restart -> F5.
- Launch a browser and visit http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph .
- Download and install the reliable malware removal tool to delete computer infections.
Remove from Windows Vista/Windows 7:
- Restart the PC.
- Wait for BIOS to load.
- Instantaneously start tapping the F8 key.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Tap Enter to confirm the choice.
- Download and install the automatic spyware remover SpyHunter.
Remove from Windows XP:
- Restart the PC, wait for BIOS screen to disappear and start tapping F8.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Click Yes on the ‘Windows is running in safe mode’ alert.
- Download SpyHunter from http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/spyhunter .
- Open the Start menu, launch RUN, type in msconfig and click OK.
- Click the Startup tab, choose Disable All and select OK.
- Restart the PC and install the automatic spyware removal tool to delete malware.
tested removal of Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti Virus*