What is Urausy FBI Moneypak Virus?
If you want to have your operating Windows system running ordinarily, you need to protect it against Urausy FBI Moneypak Virus. The vicious ransomware infection is managed through the infamous Windows infection Trojan.Urausy.A which usually travels with bundled downloads. Computer infections like this one are usually propagated using different drive-by download schemes so that more computers would get infected. As soon as this happens, your PC becomes locked and you are presented with a fake and misleading notification supposedly sent by the FBI. It is a must to delete Urausy FBI Moneypak Virus; however, not many Windows users know which removal procedures fit this cunning infection. Continue reading to learn more.
How does Urausy FBI Moneypak Virus act?
According to Anti-Spyware-101.com researchers, Urausy FBI Moneypak Virus is a cunning ransomware which comes from the same family as GVU Virus, Australian Federal Police Virus and Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité Virus. The infection initiates a computer lock-down and removed access to the Task Manager so that you would not have a chance to delete it. This is meant to help schemers focus your attention on the bogus screen-locking alert:
Your PC is blocked due to at least one of the reasons specified below. […] Illegal access has been initiated from your PC without your knowledge or consent, your PC may be infected by malware, thus you are violating the law On Neglectful Use of Personal Computer. […] To unblock the computer, you must pay the fine through MoneyPak of $200.
Do not pay any attention to the FBI name or the Department of Justice emblem attached to the fake alert. In reality, the agencies have nothing to do with the state of your computer. Do you think that you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to unlock the PC? If you contact this address – you will expose some of your personal details to schemers, which is why this is not recommended. As a matter of fact, the only thing you should do is delete Urausy FBI Moneypak Virus.
How to remove Urausy FBI Moneypak Virus?
Even though manual Urausy FBI Moneypak Virus removal is a truly complicated task, every Windows user can handle automatic virus removal successfully. All you have to do is install a reliable and authentic tool to help you in the situation. Please follow the instructions below to unlock the computer and install automatic Urausy FBI Moneypak Virus removal software.
Remove Urausy FBI Moneypak Virus from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
1. Restart the computer and start tapping F8 once BIOS loads up.
2. Use arrow keys to navigate to Safe Mode with Networking and then hit Enter to apply the selection.
3. Visit http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/spyhunter and download SpyHunter.
4. Install the automatic virus removal application without further delay.
Remove Urausy FBI Moneypak Virus from Windows XP:
1. Repeat steps 1-3. If you are prompted with the “Desktop” alert – click Yes.
2. Open the Start menu, launch RUN, enter “msconfig” and click OK.
3. Click on the Startup tab, select the Disable All button and then click Apply.
4. Now restart your computer like you normally would and, as soon as the computer boots up, install the automatic malware removal tool SpyHunter.