What is The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus?
Windows owners living in the Middle East region have one more clandestine ransomware to threat – The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus. The malicious infection comes from the same group of infections as Public Security Directorate Virus and Abu Dhabi Police GHQ Virus, both of which are known as the CashU Virus. The names of these infections mirror the credentials of authentic law enforcement departments which oversee the laws related to cyber security. All of this is a scam and neither the Interpol nor The Palestinian National Authority have anything to do with the lock-down of your computer. Who has initiated this irritating paralysis? Have no doubt that you can blame virtual schemers. If the malicious ransomware has not corrupted the system yet – install authentic security software right away; otherwise, soon enough you will need to worry about spyware removal. If you have already faced the threat, continue reading to find out how to remove The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus.
How does The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus work?
The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus presents a seemingly authentic notification sent to you by the Police; however, you need to recognize that the authentic law enforcement departments would not lock your PC for this reason. Furthermore, you would not be asked to transfer fine payments through CashU system which is unreliable and does not require extended identification. To top it all off, if you truly were guilty for distributing child pornography and other presented crimes, you would not be asked to pay the fine as insignificant as 100$/€ or 500 Israeli Shekel. Are you thinking about paying the fine? Well, if you do, your money will be wasted for no reason because your PC could remain locked and there is a much more reliable way to unlock the PC. Overall, your priority is to have The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus removed, and this is what you need to perform as soon as possible.
How to remove The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus?
Manual Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus removal requires great technical knowledge and previous experience. If you do not have this, it would be best to install automatic spyware detection and removal software to delete the threat. So how should you unblock the computer and install authentic removal software? Follow the instructions to find out.
How to delete from Windows 8:
- In the Metro UI start screen move to the bottom left corner and from the Charm Bar click Settings.
- Select Change PC Settings and then click General.
- Scroll down to Advanced Startup and click the Start Now button.
- Click Troubleshoot, then Advanced Options and Startup Settings.
- Click Restart and then from the Startup Settings menu tap F5.
- Login into your PC, launch IE and go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph
- Install SpyHunter onto the PC to find and delete running infections.
How to delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Restart the computer and, when BIOS screen disappears, start tapping F8.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Download and install the automatic spyware detection and removal tool SpyHunter.
How to delete from Windows XP:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 from the guide ‘How to delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7’.
- Click YES once a Desktop alert shows up.
- Download the reliable automatic malware removal tool SpyHunter.
- Open the Start menu, launch RUN, enter msconfig and click OK.
- Click on the Startup tab, select Disable All and click OK.
- Restart the computer (normally) and install the tool to delete the infection.
tested removal of The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus*