What is search.GoPhoto.it?
If you have found search.GoPhoto.it set as the home page and the search provider of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer browsers, you probably have downloaded the extension promoted at gophoto.it. Computer users are lured into installing this application because of the promoted services. Would you want to run a program which promises to provide you with free effects, zooming service and enhanced web search? Well, many computer users have already fallen for the suspicious program developed by the Cool Mirage Ltd. If you are one of them, you must have discovered the unauthorized search provider changes as well. Anti-Spyware-101.com researchers do not recommend trusting the browser hijacker or its services because they are unreliable. In fact, the best thing you could do is delete search.GoPhoto.it from the operating system.
How does search.GoPhoto.it work?
How to remove search.GoPhoto.it?
We certainly do not recommend trusting a browser extension which may hijack you web browsers forcing you to use the unreliable search engine search.GoPhoto.it. If you have already acquired the plugin and it has hijacked your browsers, you need to delete the unreliable software as soon as possible. We strongly advise utilizing authentic Windows security tools to ensure that all potentially dangerous programs are removed from the PC. Unfortunately, you will need to change the undesirable search tools manually, and we have prepared the instructions which will help you perform this task. Note that if you choose to delete search.GoPhoto.it related software manually, you should use a malware scanner to guarantee that your personal computer is free of malicious applications and files.
Delete the GoPhoto extension from Windows
Delete from Windows XP:
- Click Start on the Task Bar to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click the undesirable program and select Remove.
Delete from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Locate the icon on the left of the Task Bar and click it to open the Start menu.
- Select Control Panel and move to Uninstall a program.
- Choose the unreliable application, right-click and select Uninstall to remove it.
Delete from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI menu and select All apps.
- Click Control Panel and then Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the application you wish to remove and select Uninstall.
Remove the unreliable search tools
Remove from Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Manage Add-ons.
- From the menu on your left select Search Providers and choose a new default search engine.
- Click the undesirable search provider, select Remove and then Close.
- Tap Alt+T once more to open the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab and locate the Home Page box.
- Change/delete the displayed URL and click OK.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Firefox, locate the search box on the right and click the search provider icon.
- Select Manage Search Engines to find the list of available search tools.
- Click the undesirable search provider, select Remove and then click OK.
- Simultaneously tap keys Alt+T to open the Tools menu.
- Click Options and then click the General tab on the left.
- Change/delete the Home Page URL and click OK.
Remove from Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome, simultaneously tap Alt+F and select Settings.
- Under On Startup mark Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Change/delete the URL representing the undesirable search tool and click OK.
- Under Appearance mark Show Home button, click Change and repeat step 3.
- Under Search click Mange search engines and choose a new default search engine.
- Locate the URL of the undesirable search engine, click X to remove it and select Done.
If you are looking for an authentic security tool which could delete existing threats, fight attacking malware and ensure that your virtual security is not breached at any point, we recommend installing the reliable, legitimate tool SpyHunter.
tested removal of search.GoPhoto.it*100% FREE spyware scan and