What is Vacation Xplorer?
Vacation Xplorer can be installed onto Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers from the official website vacationxplorer.com. The program has been developed by Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc., and the company is well known to the researchers at Anti-Spyware-101.com. Such potentially unwanted applications as MindDabble, Daily Bible Guide or Cursor Mania have been developed by the same company. Even though none of the Mindspark browser plugins are considered to be highly malicious, it would be best to act cautiously if you choose to run them on the web browsers and the personal computer. Carelessness may eventually lead you to virtual security risks, and if you wish to prevent them, you should continue reading. Do you want to delete Vacation Xplorer? The removal instructions below will help you achieve success.
Should you delete Vacation Xplorer?
Even though the toolbar is not malicious, some Windows users think that it acts as a dangerous browser hijacker. Can this plugin hijack your Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers? Unless it is managed by cyber criminals, which is highly unlikely, the toolbar is not a hijacker. Of course, after installing it on your browsers you may discover that the default search provider and home page have been changed to Ask Web Search. If you are surprised by these modifications, you must have missed the information regarding additional software during Vacation Xplorer installation. This is a common mistake which you can fix by getting the undesirable search tools removed.
The removal of the toolbar is up to your own wishes. If you are not comfortable with the cookies related to the browser, or you are simply not happy with the services provided, you can delete Vacation Xplorer. If you choose to leave the plugin running on the browsers, you should implement authentic security software. This will help you ensure that all security vulnerabilities that could be exposed by the toolbar are fixed.
How to remove Vacation Xplorer?
Remove Vacation Xplorer from Windows
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs, click the unwanted application and select Remove.
Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Go to the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program and right-click the one application you want to remove.
- Select Uninstall to complete the removal.
- Right-click on the Metro UI start screen and click All apps.
- Select Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the application you wish to delete and select Uninstall.
Delete Vacation Xplorer from browsers
- Open the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+T.
- Click Manage Add-ons and select Search Providers.
- Remove the unwanted providers and hit Close.
- Tap Alt+T again and select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Overwrite/remove the provided Home Page and click OK.
- Launch Firefox and simultaneously tap Alt+T.
- Select Options and click the General tab.
- Overwrite or remove the Home Page URL and click OK.
- Now click the icon on the search box.
- Select Manage Search Engines.
- Remove the undesirable search provider and click OK.
Have you deleted the toolbar and changed the browser settings? Are you sure that your PC is guarded against malware? If you are not, you definitely should install authentic security software to eliminate any possibility for schemers to invade.
tested removal of Vacation Xplorer *100% FREE spyware scan and