What is SmileysWeLove Toolbar?
If you see a strange Toolbar installed on each of your browsers, it is very probable that you have come across another product of Conduit Ltd called SmileysWeLove Toolbar. This application might get onto your computer if you click the download button on its official website smileyswelove.ourtoolbar.com or it might be installed during the installation of entirely different programs. SmileysWeLove Toolbar will definitely add its extension to all of the major browsers after the installation, which means that it is compatible with all of them. However, you should not admire this toolbar too much even though it might seem very useful from the first sight. Our specialists have found out that it might cause some danger to your system, which is why we recommend that you remove SmileysWeLove Toolbar.
How does SmileysWeLove Toolbar act?
After the installation, SmileysWeLove Toolbar will probably change your default homepage and search engine straightaway. We do not recommend using them because they might cause you some inconvenience. First of all, it has been found out that the homepage search.conduit.com includes advertisements which will be placed on the startup page of your browser. All these advertisements are not only irritating and distracting, but also might cause you some security issues. Thus, you should not click on them as you will never know where you are going to be redirected. Nowadays there are plenty of compromised websites, which means that nobody can feel completely safe. In order to reduce the risk of being infected with malicious software, you should definitely erase SmileysWeLove Toolbar from your system and install a reliable antimalware tool.
How to remove SmileysWeLove Toolbar?
The removal of SmileysWeLove Toolbar will not be complicated at all if you follow the instructions that we have shared with you (scroll down to see them). Another variant is to acquire a reliable antimalware tool, for example, SpyHunter and just launch its scanner. All the threats will be gone after the completion of the scan. It is actually the easiest way to get rid of various unwanted programs.
How to erase SmileysWeLove Toolbar
- Click the Start button and then select Control Panel.
- Go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the unwanted application.
- Click Remove.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click the Start button to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the useless program and click the Uninstall button.
- Press the Windows key + R.
- Type in control panel and click OK.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on SmileysWeLove Toolbar.
- Select Uninstall.
- Launch your browser and press Alt+T.
- Select Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions and then locate the useless extensions. Select it.
- Click Disable.
- Select Search Providers from the menu on the left.
- Click on the new search provider on the list and select Set as default.
- Select the unwanted extension and click the Remove button.
- Press Alt+T again and navigate to Internet Options.
- In the field near the Home Page, type in a new URL and click OK.
- Launch your Firefox browser and press Ctrl+Shift+A.
- Locate Extensions in the menu on the left and then select it.
- Click on the extension associated with this toolbar and select Remove.
- Go to the startup page of your browser.
- Click on the search provider icon (top-right corner of the screen) and select a new search engine from the list.
- Click on the icon again and then select Manage Search Engines…
- Select the unwanted search engine and click Remove.
- Tap Alt+T and select Options from the Tools menu.
- Under the General tab, locate the field near the Home Page and enter a new address.
- Click OK.
- Open your browser and press Alt+F.
- Select Tools and go to Extensions.
- Locate the unwanted extension and click the trash button. Select Remove.
- Select Settings from the Chrome menu which you will find on the left.
- In the On startup section, mark Open a specific page or set of pages. Click Set pages.
- Add a new address and click OK.
- Mark Show Home button under Appearance and click Change.
- Add a homepage URL and click OK.
- Select Manage search engines… under Search.
- Click on the new search engine and click Make default.
- Select the one related to SmileysWeLove Toolbar and click X.
You can scan your system with our free-of-charge scanner which you could download if you click on the download button below.
tested removal of SmileysWeLove Toolbar*100% FREE spyware scan and