What is Search.youronlinegameplay.com?
Search.youronlinegameplay.com is a search provider that is supposed to help you find the best online games for free. However, you most probably opened our site to find out how you can get rid of this browser hijacker. Yes, the program we are talking about here is a potential security threat that does not even try to improve your browsing experience.
Please read on to find out more about Search.youronlinegameplay.com, and if you are in a pinch, scroll down to the bottom of this article for the manual removal instructions. Take note, however, that manual removal may not be enough to terminate ALL the potentially unwanted programs that currently reside on your system.
Where does Search.youronlinegameplay.com come from?
This browser hijacker is a new variation of the Mindspark software. This name encompasses a wide variety of browser toolbars that are usually distributed either via their official websites or software packages. The same applies to Search.youronlinegameplay.com as well, although this is no browser toolbar.
It is a browser hijacker that modifies your default homepage and search engine. It may also add an extension to your browser that is supposed to help you find the best online games out there. How this program managed to slither into your system?
Just like Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com, Search.youronlinegameplay.com can be installed on your browser directly if you access youronlinegameplay.com. Nevertheless, the percentage of users who install this program directly from the official site is definitely lower as compared to those who download Search.youronlinegameplay.com in software packages.
In order to avoid getting infected with this browser hijacker, you should be very careful about what programs you download from file-sharing websites. Please be attentive when you go through the installation wizard because you definitely need to check all the setup steps. The point is that users usually can refuse to install the likes of Search.youronlinegameplay.com, but they just fail to notice the appropriate messages that would allow them to.
What does Search.youronlinegameplay.com do?
Since Search.youronlinegameplay.com is a browser hijacker, you probably have a pretty good idea what it does already. The program will change the default homepage settings on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer. It will also make use of the Yahoo! Search engine to provide you with custom search results.
It does not mean that Yahoo! has anything to do with this infection. The thing is that Search.youronlinegameplay.com simply makes use of the engine and modifies it according to its own programming. By using the modified version of Yahoo! Search via Search.youronlinegameplay.com, you will be exposed to unreliable search results and outgoing links that most probably lead to online marketing related websites.
How do I remove Search.youronlinegameplay.com?
If you fail to get rid of this application immediately, you will soon have to face terrible consequences. You will be spammed with annoying ads and your web browsing history will be shared with the corrupted third parties. To put it simply, in the long run, you could face a severe malware infection, and you can prevent that from happening by deleting Search.youronlinegameplay.com today.
You should also remove other unwanted applications that might have arrived with this browser hijacker. For that, scan your PC with the SpyHunter free scanner to detect all the potential threats. Delete them automatically and make sure you will never have to face similar intruders again.
Manual Search.youronlinegameplay.com Removal
Windows 10 & Windows 8.1
- Right-click the Windows icon on the left corner of your Taskbar.
- Select Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program.
- Highlight all the unwanted programs and click Uninstall.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and remove unwanted programs.
- Click the Start menu button and navigate to Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or remove programs and uninstall unwanted applications.
Modify Your Browser Settings
- Press Alt+T and go to Internet options.
- Change your homepage address under the General tab and click OK.
- Press Alt+T again and open Manage add-ons.
- Click Search providers on the left.
- Set a new default search engine and delete Search.
- Press Alt+T and navigate to Options.
- Change your homepage address under the General section.
- Click Search button on the left and select a new default search engine.
- Delete Search from the list and press Alt+T.
- Click Add-ons and remove Your Online Gameplay from Extensions.
- Restart your browser.
- Press Alt+F and go to More tools.
- Open Extensions and delete Your Online Gameplay.
- Click Settings on the left pane.
- Mark Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Click Set pages and change your startup page. Click OK.
- Select Manage search engines under Search.
- Set a new default search engine and remove Search. Press Done.
tested removal of Search.youronlinegameplay.com*100% FREE spyware scan and