What is InkRevealed Toolbar?
InkRevealed Toolbar is a potentially unwanted application that security-minded users should no longer keep installed on their computers. This program presents itself as a browser extension that unites ideas for tattoos and piercings. It also offers a free image gallery. But at the same time this application is capable of hijacking your browser and replacing your default search engine and homepage. Creators of this program state that their products are exposed to security issues, so there is no single reason for you to keep using InkRevealed Toolbar anymore. Remove the suspicious toolbar and forget about it.
How does InkRevealed Toolbar act?
It installs an extension to all of the popular browsers. However, it is highly questionable whether you will receive any new idea for piercing or tattoo while using this program. Instead, you will soon be annoyed with its presence. What’s more, the application is closely associated with the Ask.com search provider. It will insist on making Ask.com your default homepage and search engine and many users tend to agree with that offer. You should not be that kind of a user as Ask.com brings additional results on the top of your every search query. Those results will lead you to unreliable third-party websites over which InkRevealed Toolbar has no control. So, by continuing to use this toolbar you do not eliminate the possibility that one day you may find yourself on some corrupted website containing a harmful content.
Where does InkRevealed Toolbar come from?
The program has its official website, and you can download it from there. However, we did not name InkRevealed Toolbar as a potentially unwanted application for nothing. According to malware research team of Anti-spyware-101.com, this application often comes in software bundles. Users, who have little or even no experience in dealing with bundles, are even not aware that the free programs they download from the Web usually do not come alone. They often bring additional programs along with them and it requires some attention to decline those programs. What you have to do is always to go to the custom installation mode thus receiving the information on what exactly you install.
InkRevealed Toolbar was created by Mindspark Interactive Network. The latter company is responsible for many suspicious applications, including DailyWellnessGuide Toolbar and HomeworkSimplified Toolbar. There is nothing strange that all the Mindspark products are trying to promote the unreliable search engine. The reason is that both Mindspark and Ask.com belongs to InterActiveCorp (IAC). So, if you will encounter any of the Mindspark products in the future, be careful and prevent them from taking control over your browser.
How do I remove InkRevealed Toolbar?
You should waste no more time and proceed towards removal of InkRevealed Toolbar. What you have to do is locate the toolbar in your programs list and eliminate it. We have prepared a detailed guide that should help you in the process. Please note that eliminating this program via Control Panel will remove the unwanted extension only from Internet Explorer browser. Our guide will also assist users of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome in their task of wiping out the unwanted browser extension. In case you want to remove the unreliable search engine as well (what we recommend that you do), then you will also find our guide helpful. Do not hesitate to ask us in case you have any questions related to InkRevealed Toolbar or its elimination.
InkRevealed Toolbar removal
- Locate the Start button in the lower left corner of your screen and click on it.
- Open Control Panel.
- Access Add or Remove Programs and eliminate the unwanted application.
Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Go to the Start menu and launch Control Panel.
- Access Uninstall a program and eliminate the undesirable application.
Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- Press the Windows key + R to launch Run.
- Enter control and click OK.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Remove the unwanted program.
How to restore your browser’s settings
- Click the Open menu icon in the upper right corner of your browser.
- Click on Options.
- Go to General and restore your default homepage.
- Navigate to Search and remove the unwanted search engine.
- Click the Open menu icon again and go to Add-ons.
- Select Extensions and eliminate the unwanted extension.
- Restart your browser to confirm the changes.
- Press Alt + V and select Tools.
- Go to Internet options.
- Restore your default homepage under General.
- Go back to Tools and choose Manage add-ons.
- Select Search Providers.
- Remove the unwanted search engine.
- Tap Alt + F and select Settings.
- Select Show Home button under Appearances and click Change.
- Restore your default homepage.
- Click OK and open Manage search engines.
- Remove the unwanted search engine and click Done.
- Click on Extensions in the upper left corner.
- Eliminate the unwanted extension.
tested removal of InkRevealed Toolbar*100% FREE spyware scan and