What is EZDownloader?
EZDownloader is a program which claims to be able to help you manage your downloads. It is able to convert files from FLV to MPEG, AVI and MP3 automatically and you can control all the download processes easily by using integrated buttons. Even though this application seems very useful, you should be very careful because it is widely prevalent on the internet and you might get an infected version of it. It is the main reason why EZDownloader is classified as a potentially unwanted program. Thus, if you are eager to have this program, you should download it from its official website ezdownloadpro.info. If you do not know how this program got on your system or you have downloaded it from unreliable sources, we recommend that you remove it immediately.
Do you know how EZDownloader work?
As EZDownloader tends to be distributed unfairly, many people download its setup and install it without even planning it. This program might seem rather suspicious because it tends to trick people into downloading it. For instance, if a person visits ebookbrowsee.com or similar website and wants to download an entirely different file, he/she might end up with this software because the download button of EZDownloader is bigger, which means that that there is a huge possibility that a computer user will click on the bigger button, especially when it is rather difficult to notice the button which will download the real file. In addition, you should not trust lp.ezdownloadpro.info as well even though you can notice the name of the program in the URL.
How to remove EZDownloader?
If you are not satisfied with the service of EZDownloader, you can remove it using manual removal instructions that we have shared with you. However, you should also scan your computer with a reliable antimalware tool because there might be other unwanted programs installed onto your computer. We recommend using SpyHunter because it will not only remove all the threats, but make sure that your computer is safe all the time.
How to remove EZDownloader
- Open the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs and then click on the program.
- Click the Remove button to erase it entirely.
Windows Vista and 7
- Click the Start menu and then go to Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and right-click on the EZDownloader.
- Click the Uninstall button to erase it.
- Go to the Metro UI menu (press the Windows key to access it).
- Right-click on the background and then select All apps.
- Locate the icon of the Control Panel and click on it.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the unwanted application and select Uninstall.
If you have noticed that other programs such as Optimizer Pro and Live Support are running onto your computer, you should remove them too using the same instructions.
100% FREE spyware scan and
tested removal of EZDownloader*