What is EC3 Europol Virus?
It is not difficult to determine whether EC3 Europol Virus has entered your operating Windows system. All you have to do is look at the screen-locking notification and find the EC3 Europol logo. As you may already know, EC3 stands for European Cybercrime Center – a department which is administered by the Europol. This international law enforcement agency is meant to stop cyber criminals and their malignant schemes. Unfortunately, in this case the name of the reputable department may help schemers themselves. Cyber crooks may infect your PC only if it is not protected by reliable malware detection and removal tools. Unfortunately, many Windows users fail to implement authentic software to guard their own virtual security. Are you one of these people? Then one illegal download or one unwary click could help schemers enter your computer. What should you do in this case? There is only one answer – delete EC3 Europol Virus!
How dangerous is EC3 Europol Virus?
According to Anti-Spyware-101.com researchers, EC3 Europol Virus is a threat to computers owners all over Europe. The infection has multiple variations which target carless Windows users living in specific countries. For example, Landespolizeidirection Bundes Ministerium für Inneres Virus is a threat to Germans. Other infections you should beware of are:
United Kingdom Police Virus
Politiet Kongeriget Danmark Virus
Polizia Penitenziaria Virus
Dirección General de la Policía Virus
All of these sinister infections can lock down your computer and present you with bogus information, allegedly regarding your cyber criminal activity. Here is an excerpt of the bogus alert which may have already appeared on the desktop:
Die Strafe kann jeweils nur 72 Stunden nach Begehen der Straftat entrichtet werden. […]
Der Betrag der Strafzahlung beläuft sich auf 100€ Paysafecard oder Ukash.
ATTENTION! Your PC is blocked due to at least one of the reasons specified below. […]
The amount of fine is £100. You can pay a fine Ukash or Paysafecard.
What would happen if you paid the money? Your computer would remain locked and your money would be lost untraceably. If this is not how you want to handle your money or the security of your operating Windows system – remove EC3 Europol Virus at once!
How to remove EC3 Europol Virus?
What is your first instinct when thinking about EC3 Europol Virus removal? Do you want to proceed manually? Or maybe you wish to install automatic removal tools? In reality, both inexperienced and expert Windows users should trust legal security tools to handle the virus. If you acquire legitimate software, you will not need to worry about malware removal or further computer protection. What is more, only automatic threat detection and removal tools will be able to find and delete Trojan Urausy which runs on your computer alongside the virus. So how should you install automatic EC3 Europol Virus removal software? Follow the instructions below to succeed.
Remove the threat from Windows Vista/7:
- Restart the computer.
- As BIOS loads up – start tapping the F8 key.
- Using arrow keys navigate around Advanced Boot Options menu and select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Hit Enter.
- Launch a browser and enter http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/spyhunter into the URL box. Tap Enter.
- Follow the instructions to download and install the automatic malware removal tool SpyHunter.
Remove the threat from Windows XP:
- Restart the PC.
- Start tapping F8 as soon as BIOS loads up.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking. Use arrow keys to navigate and Enter to apply the selection.
- Click Yes on “Windows is running in safe mode” alert.
- Download the automatic virus removal tool SpyHunter.
- Open the Start menu and click on RUN.
- Enter “msconfig” and click OK.
- Now click on the Startup tab.
- Select the Disable All button, or uncheck startup entries manually, and click OK.
- Restart the computer and install SpyHunter to delete all infections.
tested removal of EC3 Europol Virus*100% FREE spyware scan and