What is EasyLifeSearch app?
Is EasyLifeSearch app a browser hijacker?
Once you visit the aforementioned website and click the download button, you are presented with an installation wizard, which allows you to choose certain browser modifications. If you move through the setup too fast, without paying attention – you may end up with an unwanted home page (search.conduit.com) and even download secondary applications, like ToneUp Utilities 2013. The scenario is the same whilst dealing with such browser extensions as MIXI.DJ Toolbar and Iminent Toolbar. It is not difficult to fix these seemingly unauthorized changes if you have some experience with your operating Windows system. Overall, the program is not a browser hijacker. Please continue reading to find out how to delete EasyLifeSearch app.
How to remove EasyLifeSearch app?
Getting unwanted add-ons and programs removed from your PC is quite basic and you can do it manually. If you scroll down the page, you can see the removal instructions appointed accordingly to your Windows version and your browser.
Delete the application from the PC
- Right-click on the Metro UI start screen and select All apps.
- Click on Control Panel and then Uninstall a program.
- Now right-click n the program you wish to remove (e.g. ToneUp) and click Uninstall.
- Open the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and detect the application you wish to remove.
- Right-click on it and select Uninstall.
- Navigate to the left side of the Task Bar and click on Start.
- Select Control Panel and double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Click on the unwanted application and select Remove.
Delete the application from the browsers
- Launch the browser and open the Help menu (simultaneously tap Alt+H).
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Reset Firefox.
- Confirm the selection and then click Finish.
- Launch a browser and simultaneously tap Alt+F.
- Select Tools and then Extensions.
- Find EasyLifeSearch app, click on the trash icon and select Remove.
- Move to the menu on the left and select Settings.
- Go to On Startup, select “Open a specific page”, click Set pages, overwrite the provided page and click OK.
- Go to Appearance, mark Show Home button, click Change, overwrite the home page and click OK.
- Go to Search, click Manage search engines and click X to remove the unwanted search engine. Click OK.
If you have found other unfamiliar programs or add-ons, remove them as well. If you suspect they are malicious – install free SpyHunter’s spyware scanner to find out if you should delete any malicious programs. If any infections are found, do not panic and delete them immediately, because every second could be spent jeopardizing your personal computer.
tested removal of EasyLifeSearch app*100% FREE spyware scan and