What is dosearches.com?
If you are struggling to remove dosearches.com from your Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browsers, we regret to inform you but your browsers have been hijacked. The clandestine infection may have entered your personal computer alongside recently installed freeware, and if you were not informed about the changes, you should remove the malicious software right away. At first sight, the search engine may seem authentic and reliable; however, if you perform any web searches you will discover that you are being redirected to search.yahoo.com, images.search.yahoo.com, video.search.yahoo.com, and news.yahoo.com, accordingly to the search module you use.
It is surprising but the developer of the suspicious search engine is Seablue Technology Limited, not Yahoo. There is no doubt that the main goal of the suspicious search tool is to accumulate profit by boosting traffic to the aforementioned pages. Therefore, we recommend that you remove dosearches.com right away.
How does dosearches.com act?
The questionable search engine is available in 19 different languages, and it presents links to such unreliable sites as 9hoho.com and games.337.com, or the highly-popular online shopping sources amazon.com and ebay.com. Even though you may be familiar with Yahoo and other represented websites, it does not mean that the search engine is trustworthy, especially if you have no clue how it managed to take over your IE, Firefox and Chrome browsers. This is exactly how v9.com, portaldosites.com, delta-homes.com and qvo6.com hijackers have been noticed to act as well. As you may suspect, these browser hijacker require immediate removal because they could expose virtual security vulnerabilities.
Browser hijackers utilize web cookies to collect information regarding your virtual security, which could be used by third-party advertisers to present you with personalized offers. You could discover advertisement supported search results, in-text adverts as well as pop-up ones. If you notice any online ads, we recommend that you do not click on them if you wish to keep away from potentially dangerous activity. Remember that even the most inconspicuous security vulnerabilities could be used to infiltrate malware.
How to remove dosearches.com?
Anti-Spyware-101.com researchers recommend that you remove dosearches.com from all existing browsers as soon as possible. If you do not get rid of the malicious browser hijacker there is a great possibility that soon enough you will become a victim of the vicious cyber criminals. If you do not want to be manipulated into acting the way schemers want you to, you should delete dosearches.com hijacker right away. Please install automatic spyware detection and removal software or follow the manual removal steps below.
Delete from Internet Explorer:
- Right-click the IE shortcut and click Properties.
- Click Shortcut and move to Target.
- Remove the text after iexplore.exe and click OK.
- Launch the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+T.
- Select Manage Add-ons and click Search Providers.
- Remove the undesirable provider and click Close.
- Tap Alt+T again and select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, change the Home Page and click OK.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox:
- Locate the Firefox shortcut icon and right-click it.
- Select Properties, click the Shortcut tab and go to Target.
- Make sure that the text after firefox.exe is deleted. Click OK.
- Open the browser, click the icon on the search box and select Manage Search Engines.
- Remove the undesirable search provider and then click OK.
- Simultaneously tap Alt+T, click Options and then the General tab.
- Overwrite/remove the Home Page and click OK.
Delete from Google Chrome:
- Right-click the Chrome shortcut, select Properties and click the Shortcut tab.
- Move to Target, change the link so that it ends with chrome.exe and click OK.
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+F and select Settings.
- Under On Startup click Set pages and overwrite/remove the displayed URL. Click OK.
- Under Appearance click Change and overwrite the URL. Click OK.
- Move to Search and click Manage search engines.
- Choose a new default search provider, remove (X) the undesirable one and click OK.
If you do not want to deal with the removal of malignant software in the future, we recommend that you employ automatic spyware detection/removal software to keep the system guarded at all times. Click the download button below to install a reliable security tool SpyHunter.100% FREE spyware scan and
tested removal of dosearches.com*