What is priam_bho.dll?
There is no doubt that priam_bho.dll is a browser helper object which belongs to the suspicious Wajam. It has been discovered that the file may exist in different sizes, from 260,104 to 297,056 bytes; however, it is usually located under %PROGRAMFILES%. For example, if you are running Internet Explorer on your operating system and it gets affected by the suspicious program, it is likely that you will discover the dynamic link library file existing under %PROGRAMFILES%\Wajam\IE\priam_bho.dll. In many cases Wajam is considered to be a PUP, or potentially unwanted program, which is why priam_bho.dll removal may be something you wish to perform. Overall, it is clear that besides presenting authentic services the tool may also lead to certain risks. Please continue reading to learn more about this.
How does priam_bho.dll act?
It is stated that Wajam can enhance your browsing experiences; however, this is done by recording information from your social networking accounts, and as you can imagine this is quite suspicious. Do you want some strange program collecting information from your Twitter, Facebook or Google+ accounts using some data tracking cookies? Well, this is exactly how Wajam works, and if you decide to disable HTTP cookies, remove priam_bho.dll browser helper object and other questionable files, you might as well delete the plugin itself because it will not function without its components.
How to remove priam_bho.dll?
There are many Windows users who may have no idea how to detect and delete priam_bho.dll from the operating system and how to get rid of the undesirable Wajam browser plugin. Below you will find the manual removal instructions which will help you delete the undesirable browser plugin from your personal computer or your web browsers. This should lead you to priam_bho.dll removal; however, to make sure that the file is deleted successfully we recommend utilizing a malware scanner which will examine the system and warn you about any remaining threats.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Open the Start menu, select Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove programs.
- Now click the undesirable application and click Remove.
Delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Go to the Task Bar, click Start and open the Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program, then right-click the program you wish to delete and hit Uninstall.
Delete from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI start menu, select All apps and move to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program and right-click the undesirable program. Select Uninstall.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox:
- Launch the browser and simultaneously tap Ctrl+Shift+A to open the Add-ons Manager.
- Go to Extensions, locate the undesirable plugin and click Remove.
Delete from Google Chrome:
- Launch the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+F to open a drop-down menu.
- Move to Tools, click Extensions and locate the undesirable plugin.
- Select the trash icon linked to the extension and click Remove.
Delete from Internet Explorer:
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+T and click Manage Add-ons.
- From the menu on the left select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click the undesirable application, select Disable and then Close.
Delete from Safari:
- Launch the browser, move to Settings and click Preferences.
- Now select Extensions and un-check the box representing the undesirable plugin.
To make sure that your operating system is protected against the interference of undesirable or even malicious computer applications you need to ensure authentic and reliable protection. SpyHunter is a reliable, beneficial tool which can help you remove PC threats and enable safeguards. Click the download button below to acquire this tool.
tested removal of priam_bho.dll*100% FREE spyware scan and