What is Magyar Rendorseg Virus?
Computer users in Hungary should be aware of Magyar Rendorseg Virus, which is an obstinate computer infection that has to be removed from the system as soon as possible. It is easy to notice this infection, because a screen message is displayed once the virus infects the system. Not only does the virus present a misleading message, but also disables the access to the desktop, which is why it is important to delete Magyar Rendorseg Virus, especially with a professionals and powerful anti-spyware program.
According to the fake message, the reason why the computer is no longer in use is your illegal activity related to the use and distribution of copyrighted material and files of a pornographic nature. It is also stated that after paying a fine through Ukash or Paysafecard, the computer will be unlocked; however, this recommendation must be disregarded because it is sufficient to remove Magyar Rendorseg Virus, which you should do immediately.
Moreover, pay no attention to different statements given in the message, because it is created by cyber criminal. Below you will find an extract which is common in the latest cases of the Ukash virus messages:
A jelen számítógépen elvégzett művelet bejegyzésre kerül. Ha web-kamerát, használ, fényképek és videók megőrzésre kerülnek az azonosítása érdekében. Az Ón IP-címe és azzal kapcsolatos domén neve szerint Ön könnyen azonosítható. A számítógép zárolva lett!
Similar notifications saying that the user is being monitored are present by such viruses as Ministere de L'interieur Virus, Eenheid Voor de Bestrijding Cybercrime Virus and Polizia Di Stato Virus, which should not be kept in the system but removed with a reliable spyware removal tool such as SpyHunter.
Our Anti-Spyware-101.com team highly recommends using SpyHunter, because this software can successfully deal with different types of malware, including the Ukash viruses. Follow our easy guidelines to download the software recommended:
For Windows Vista/7 users
1. Restart or turn the computer on.
2. Before the Windows logo appears, hold F8.
3. Use your arrow keys to navigate to Safe Mode with Networking.
4. Press the Enter key.
5. Download SpyHunter at http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and install the program.
6. Scan the computer with the tool installed.
For Windows XP users
1. Reboot the PC.
2. While the computer is rebooting, hold F8. If a sound is produced, tap the key until a menu appears.
3. Use up and down arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
4. Confirm your selection by pressing Yes in a table that pops up.
5. Open the Start menu.
6. Launch RUN.
7. Enter “msconfig” in the box and press OK.
8. Click on Startup.
9. Select the Disable all button to uncheck all startup entries.
10. Press OK or Apply.
11. Download SpyHunter.
12. Restart the PC in Normal Mode.
13. Install the program and remove Magyar Rendorseg Virus.