What is Trezaa?
Trezaa is an adware application that displays suspicious pop-ups from third-party partners. If you have this program installed, you should try to avoid the ads because they might redirect you to potentially harmful websites. Also, these third-party websites might gather information related to you that could be private. Such data could be collected with different technologies and without your knowledge. If you want to prevent this from happening and get rid of the questionable ads too, you should delete the program from your computer. Erasing it is not that complicated, but if you need some help with the removal, feel free to use the provided instructions available below the article to guide you in this process.
Where does Trezaa come from?
Our researchers at Anti-spyware-101.com confirm that the application comes bundled with other software, and most of the bundled programs are downloaded from unreliable file-sharing websites. If you occasionally download software from similar sites, you may have launched an installer that was bundled with Trezaa. Usually, users accept these bundled applications as they either do not notice anything suggested on the setup wizard or they do not expect it to be adware, a browser hijacker or a potentially unwanted program. Programs like these may have misleading descriptions. For example, Trezaa claims to be a useful application that offers a price comparing widget and a function that would automatically fix any web address error or typo. Unfortunately, the application shows only ads and does not have any additional features.
How does Trezaa work?
How to delete Trezaa?
Undoubtedly, the program looks rather irritating and while it remains on your computer, you cannot take off your guard, since there are particular risks that we mentioned earlier in the article. If you want to browse the Internet without Trezaa ads, we would advise you to delete the application. This adware can be removed via Control Panel, so it should not be difficult even for inexperienced users. However, it will leave a few junk files that have to be erased too. These leftovers and their locations will be listed in the removal instructions provided below the article. If you have any troubles with the removal, or you have some questions related to this adware, do not hesitate to leave us a message in the comments section.
Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Press Windows Key+R, type Control Panel and click OK.
- Choose Uninstall a program.
- Find Trezaa, select it and click Uninstall.
Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Open the Start menu and pick Control Panel.
- Click on Uninstall a program.
- Select the adware and press Uninstall.
- Go to Start and open Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs.
- Click on the application and choose Uninstall.
Delete the leftovers
- Press Windows Key+R.
- Type regedit and click OK.
- Go to: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing
- Find listed keys: Trezaa_RASAPI32, Trezaa_RASMANCS.
- Right-click each separately and choose Delete.
- Close Windows Registry and open the Explorer.
- Copy and insert given location %ALLUSERSPROFILE%
- Locate Trezaa folder, right-click it and press Delete.
tested removal of Trezaa*100% FREE spyware scan and