What is Federal Computer Crime Unit Virus?
The latest ransomware infections are targeted at different countries, and Federal Computer Crime Unit Virus is not an exception. After getting into the system, the threat disables your access to the desktop and pops up a bogus notification with a headline Federal Computer Crime Unit on behalf of the Federal Police in Belgium. The message claims that the police have locked the computer, because someone was using the PC for visiting adult pages, distributing copyrighter material and sending propaganda emails.
Ce blocage de l’ordinateur sert a la prévention de vos actes illégaux. Le systeme d’exploitation a ete bloque a cause de la dérogation de lois de la Royaume de Belgique!
If instead of using a spyware removal program you decide to pay 100 euros for unlocking the machine, the result of paying the fine will be unsatisfactory. It is important to bear in mind that the message is displayed by the ransomware infection; hence the content of the warning should not be regarded as trust-worthy. Moreover, the fact that the user is required to use Ukash, which is an electronic paying service, does not prove that the computer will be unlocked.
tested removal of Federal Computer Crime Unit Virus*100% FREE spyware scan and Paysafecard and Ukash services are now widely used by cyber criminals, which is why Federal Computer Crime Unit Virus is attributed to Ukash viruses, which also includes such computer threats as Polizei Control Department Gegen Cyberkriminalität or Česká Republika Policie virus.
Instead of paying money and waiting for the computer to be fixed, take immediate action and remove Federal Computer Crime Unit Virus with a reliable spyware removal tool. Our Anti-Spyware-101.com team suggests that you use SpyHunter, and below you will learn how to successfully download this tool:
- Restart the computer and press the F8 key before the Windows logo appears.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking (use arrow keys) and press Enter.
- Open Internet explorer and type http://www.anti-spyware-101.com /download-sph in the address box.
- Download and install SpyHunter.
- Run a scan to detect and remove Federal Computer Crime Unit Virus.
- Restart the computer.
- Press the F8 button.
- Use arrow keys on your keyboard to move to Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press Enter to confirm.
- In case a new table appears, press Yes to confirm your selection.
- Open Start.
- Launch Run.
- Enter “msconfig” in the system and press OK.
- Click on the Startup tab.
- Uncheck all startup entries and press OK or Apply.
- Download SpyHunter and restart the computer.
- Once it reboots, install the software and scan the system for the infection.