What is FBI PayPal virus?
FBI Paypal virus is a dangerous computer threat which you should remove from the computer once you find that the computer is locked down and a full-screen message bearing the credentials of FBI is displayed. This national security organization seems very popular as criminals very often use its name and logo to scare computer users into thinking that they are being monitored by the institution. The truth is that FBI is not related to the presentation of the violations that you are provided with. Ignore the content of the warning and remove FBI Paypal virus as soon as you can if you want to regain access to the system.
Why is it necessary to remove FBI Paypal virus?
FBI Paypal virus is a spam, and its only goal is to make you pay a fine which is supposedly imposed by FBI. The false accusations of violating the laws related to copyright and distribution of pornography are presented to give you the reason why you should not wait and pay the money. It has been noticed that the criminals have used an already known warning which claims that the money should be transferred via MoneyPak, but instead of the logo and presentation of the service, PayPal is presented.
If you cannot use the computer because of a message stating that you have to pay a fine of $100, you should ignore the requirement and remove the infection from the PC. Money is demanded by every ransomware infections, including Spamhaus virus, FBI MoneyPak virus, ICSPA virus and many others. Do not delay the removal, as the threat can severely affect the performance of your computer.
How to remover FBI PayPal virus?
FBI PayPal virus is a dangerous and complex infection which should be removed by the powerful spyware removal tool SpyHunter. It is available below as well as the instructions which will help you install the software properly. It is important to follow the instructions; otherwise the application will be of no use as the threat is capable of disabling installers of various security applications. Hence, do not hesitate and install the tool which will easily remove FBI PayPal virus and protect the computer against various malware attacks.
FBI PayPal virus removal
- Restart the computer.
- Start tapping the F8 key once the BIOS startup screen loads.
- Use the up/down arrow keys to select the Safe Mode with Networking option and click Enter.
- Click Yes on the dialog box.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch Run.
- Type msconfig in the Open box and click OK.
- Open the Startup tab.
- Uncheck all startup entries and click Apply.
- Download SpyHunter at http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and restart the computer.
- Install the software and remove the virus.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Reboot the computer.
- Wait for the BIOS splash screen to load and start tapping the F8 key.
- Select the Safe Mode with Networking option.
- Press Enter.
- Download and install our recommended spyware removal tool.
- Press the Windows key.
- Click the Internet Explorer tile.
- Type http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and press Enter.
- Download or run the installer of the software.
- Scan the PC and remove the infection.
tested removal of FBI PayPal virus*100% FREE spyware scan and