What is Coupon Clipster Ads?
Coupon Clipster Ads will start bothering you if you download and install Coupon Clipster, which is nothing more than just an advertising-supported application. You should not keep it on your system even if it claims that it is going to help you save money. The truth is rather different; it has been found out that you are going to see different kinds of commercial ads instead. You are informed about this in End User License Agreement. We believe that all these ads are very intrusive, which is why we do not recommend keeping the program on your PC. If you do not delete it, you will have to be prepared that you browsing activities will be ruined.
How does Coupon Clipster act?
Different commercial ads are not only annoying, but also might lead you to threats; thus, we do not recommend clicking on any of those pop-ups, sponsored links, coupons, video-targeted ads and the like. Advertisements themselves are not really dangerous; however, the websites, which you might visit after clicking on them, are unknown. It means that the possibility to infect the system with malicious software is not very low. Of course, the final choice is only yours. Do you want to stop all these commercials? Remove Coupon Clipster as soon as possible.
This advertising-supported application is not only going to display various coupons on different online shopping websites like walmart.com, zappos.com, bestbuy.com, and similar, but also tend to gather some of the data related to your browsing habits. As Savings Avenger, which is based on the same template, Coupon Clipster is interested in the websites that you visit, so it collects the domain and the URL of the websites that you visit. Secondly, web log information is also recorded. Of course, it might seem normal for you; however, you should still be cautious. If you ever decide that all this data is too private, you can always get rid of Coupon Clipster and its ads by deleting the adware itself.
How to erase Coupon Clipster Ads?
The deletion of Coupon Clipster is not a complicated process. However, you will have to erase it via Control Panel and then remove the extensions from your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers. For this matter, you can use the instructions that we have provided for you below. It might be very true that not all the elements of Coupon Clipster will be removed during the manual deletion. Thus, we urgently recommend scanning your computer with a reliable scanner as well.
How to get rid of Coupon Clipster Ads
- Open the Start menu.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click on the unwanted application and then select Remove.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click the Start button.
- Select Control Panel from the menu.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on Coupon Clipster and then select Uninstall.
- Access the Metro UI menu.
- Start typing Control Panel and then click on it.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Locate on the undesirable program.
- Click on it and then select Uninstall.
- Launch your browser and tap Alt+T.
- Go to Manage Add-ons.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions.
- Select the extension and click Disable.
- Open your browser and tap Ctrl+Shift+A.
- Click Extensions.
- Locate the undesirable extension and then select Remove/Disable.
- Launch your browser and tap Alt+F.
- Select Tools and then access Extensions.
- Locate the extension associated with Coupon Clipster.
- Click the recycle bin button.
- Click Remove.
If you have any questions or comments, do not hesitate to leave them in the comment box below.
tested removal of Coupon Clipster Ads*100% FREE spyware scan and