What is Cool Mirage Ltd?
Cool Mirage Ltd is a computer software developer which is best known for its product GoPhoto.it. The official website of the company is coolmirage.com and here you can download the promoted browser extension on your Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome browsers. The application is advertised as a tool which allows you to view images found within various sites in higher quality, and it is disclosed that over 1.5 million users have already employed the add-on. Anti-Spyware-101.com spyware researchers state that the program is not malicious; however, some of its features are worrying. Have you downloaded the application without realizing that your home page and search engine would be changed to delta-search.com? Fortunately, these are the modifications you can fix! Continue reading to find out how to remove Cool Mirage Ltd related software and reconfigure browser settings.
Are Cool Mirage Ltd products malignant?
We may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the through the Gophoto.it browser extension. We are not responsible or liable for any 3rd party advertisers advertisements, loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such advertisements or promotions or as the result of the presence of such third party advertisers or third party information through the Gophoto.it browser extension.
If you do not wish third party members to access your virtual space, you should not hesitate about Cool Mirage Ltd removal. This task is not difficult, and a few steps is all you need to perform.
How to remove Cool Mirage Ltd software?
If you wish to delete Cool Mirage Ltd applications and fix browser settings, you will need to perform both steps presented below. Regardless, if you wish to keep GoPhoto.it or other applications running – choose the manual removal steps which you need to get rid of the unwanted browser modifications. Even though the task is not complicated, you should perform it with care and focus so that more discomfort would not be caused.
STEP 1: Delete from the PC
Remove from Windows XP:
- Open the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs.
- Select all of the unwanted programs (BrowserProtect, Delta Chrome Toolbar, Delta Toolbar, GoPhoto.it) and Remove them one by one.
Remove from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Click Start and select Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the application you wish to delete and click Uninstall.
Remove from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI start screen and select All apps.
- Click Control Panel and select Uninstall a program.
- Find the program you wish to delete, right-click it and select Uninstall.
STEP 2: Delete from the browsers
- Simultaneously tap Alt+H.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Reset Firefox and confirm the selection.
- Click Finish.
- Open the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+T.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab.
- Navigate to Home Page and delete or overwrite delta-search.com. Click OK.
- Tap Alt+T again and this time select Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click on the unwanted add-on and select Disable.
- Select Search Providers.
- Locate Delta Search and click Remove. Select Close.
- Launch the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+F.
- Click Tools, then Extensions and Remove (click the trash icon) both BrowserProtect and GoPhoto.it.
- From the menu on the left select Settings.
- Under On Startup mark Open a specific page, click Set pages, delete delta-search.com and click OK.
- Under Appearance mark Show Home button, click Change, delete delta-search.com and click OK.
- Under Search click Manage search engines and click X to remove the unwanted search engine. Click OK.
Have you completed manual removal steps but the PC is still running disorderly? Install a reliable SpyHunter’s spyware scanner to examine the operating system. If there are any malignant files you should remove, the free scanner will warn you about them.100% FREE spyware scan and
tested removal of Cool Mirage Ltd*