What is Comandancia General de Policía virus?
Comandancia General de Policía virus is a Trojan infection which is aimed at deceiving computer users in Ecuador. If your computer is infected with this threat, it suggests that you do not have a reliable and powerful security application, which could fight various computer infections off. Ecuador has been already attacked by some other ransomware infection, and the same goes for other countries. There is another wave of ransomware attacks, so if you arrived at this page accidentally, make sure that your computer is protected properly, no matter what country you live in. Various computer infections, including Svensk National Bureau of Investigation virus and Centre for Critical Infrastructure Protection (CCIP) Virus, are circulating on the Internet, and you should try to avoid them by providing the PC with the ultimate protection.
What does Comandancia General de Policía virus do?
The cunning ransomware infection attempts to deceive you, and different tactics are employed to achieve the goal of the criminals who are hiding behind Comandancia General de Policía virus. First, the Trojan horse, known as Urausy, locks the system and generates a warning, according to which the user or owner of the PC has violated some articles of law. Ignore the accusations of being related to distribution of prohibited material as almost every single ransomware warning generated by the Urausy Trojan contains the same accusations but in a different language.
What is more, the user of the PC is required to pay 100 U.S. dollar via Ukash. Do not pay the money there is no guarantee that the computer will be unlocked. In order to make scare you more, the criminals added several logos representing institutions that fight against crime, including Internet Police, and Cyber Crime Unit.
How to remove Comandancia General de Policía virus?
Every Trojan infection may be hard to remove, especially if you do not know how to do that properly. If you use the PC on a regular basis, and are not interested in the processes of malware and spyware removal, you should use a spyware removal program. We recommend using SpyHunter for this application can easily eliminate the infection and protect your privacy. Moreover, it will save your time and money; no need to consult a troubleshooter and pay him or her for the service. All the necessary operations will be carried out by the recommended software so do not wait and remove the threat. The instructions below will guide you through the installation of the program so that it is not disabled by Comandancia General de Policía virus.
Comandancia General de Policía virus removal
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Restart the PC.
- Wait for the BIOS splash screen to load and tap the F8 key.
- Using the arrow keys, select the Safe Mode with Networking option.
- Press Enter.
- Go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the application and scan the PC.
- Restart the computer.
- Once the BIOS splash screen loads, tap the F8 key.
- Highlight Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys and press Enter.
- Click the Yes button on the dialog box.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch run and type msconfig in the Open box and press OK.
- Open the Startup tab.
- Click Disable All.
- Click Apply.
- Download the recommended spyware removal tool.
- Restart the PC and install the application.
- Press the Windows key to access the Start screen.
- Click the Internet Explorer tile.
- Download SpyHunter from http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and install it.
- Launch a system scan to detect and remove Comandancia General de Policía virus.
tested removal of Comandancia General de Policía virus*100% FREE spyware scan and