What is 2YourFace Adware?
2YourFace is a browser add-on which is said to help you save money as with this application you can make free video and phone calls on FaceBook and play one-on-one games. However, everything is not as good as it seems. 2YourFace can provide you with advertisements redirecting you to other websites, which may cause you a drive-by download which can result in the infection of the PC. Anti-Spyware-101.com recommends you remove 2YourFace if you find this application unpleasant or if you have not installed it on your own. The add-on can be attached to the installer of freeware, so if you have not intended to use 2YourFace, remove it as soon as you can.
What should I know about 2YourFace?
You already know that 2YourFace can be installed alongside free programs. Note that the installer available at the official website of the add-on contains other programs whose reputation have been tarnished because of redirects and advertisements which appear while browsing the internet. If you install 2YourFace on your Internet Explorer, you may accidentally install Incredibar Toolbar if you do not uncheck specific check boxes. Your home page and search engine will be changed into Mystart.search.com. The same goes for Google Chrome, but if you try to download 2YourFace on Mozilla Firefox, you will be offered to install Claro Toolbar which will change the home page and search engine of all your browsers. In addition to the advertisements which are displayed by 2Yourface, you may experience unwanted redirection to insecure advertising websites. Hence, we recommend that you delete 2YourFace and the programs which you have installed along with it in order to minimize the risk of getting the computer infected.
How to remove 2YourFace?
Anti-Spyware-101.com team presents easy step-by-step instructions which will help you get rid of the unwanted applications. Once you have finished the manual removal, do not forget to click on the button below to download a free scanner, which will check what unwanted applications you should not leave within the computer.
Remove 2YourFace from Windows XP
1. Open the Start menu.
2. Click on Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
3. If your browsers are modified by other unwanted applications, you may need to remove Claro Toolbar, Incredibar Toolbar on IE, and others. Select the program and press the Remove button.
Remove 2YourFace from Windows Vista/7
1. Open the Start menu.
2. Click on Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program under Programs or Programs on Features depending on the outline of the icons.
3. Remove 2YourFace and other associated program by double-clicking on the unwanted application.
Remove 2YourFace from Windows 8
1. Move the mouse to the bottom left corner of the screen until a mini Metro UI/minimized version of the desktop pops up.
2. Right-click and select Control Panel.
3. Go to Uninstall a Program, select the unwanted applications and click on Uninstall.
Remove 2YourFace from your browsers
Remove 2YourFace from Internet Explorer
1. Open the browser, press and hold Alt and then press the T key.
2. Go to Manage Add-ons and choose Toolbars and Extensions.
3. Disable 2YourFace.
4. To change the search provider if necessary, click on Search Providers below Toolbars and Extensions and remove Claro Search or other unwanted search provider.
5. Press Alt+T and go to Internet Options to change your home page.
6. Click on the General tab, delete the unwanted hyperlink and type in a new one which will be your home page. Press OK.
Remove 2YourFace from Mozilla Firefox
1. Open the browser.
2. Press and hold Ctrl, then press and hold Shift and finally press the A key to open the Add-ons Manager.
3. Click on Extensions and remove 2YourFace.
4. Click on the Firefox button.
5. Go to Help and select Troubleshooting Information.
6. Click on Reset Firefox until you find the Finish button.
7. To change your home page, go to Firefox - > Options - > Options.
8. In the General tab, set a new home page and press OK.
Remove 2YourFace from Google Chrome
1. Open the browser.
2. Press and hold Alt and then press F.
3. Select Tools - > Extensions.
4. To remove 2YourFace, click on the bin icon.
5. On the left side menu, click on Settings.
6. In the On startup section mark “Open a specific page and set of pages and click on Set pages”.
7. Remove the unwanted hyperlink, and add a new page and press OK.
8. Go to the Search section, and click on Manage search engines.
9. Remove the unwanted search engine (click on the X sign) and set a new one by clicking on Make Default.
tested removal of 2YourFace Adware*100% FREE spyware scan and