What is YoutubeBookmark?
YoutubeBookmark is a browser plugin which is known to be distributed through bundled downloads or other unreliable sources such as getwinnermyall.ru. If you have obtained this program not from its official website, there is a huge possibility that you might end up with different malicious software on your system. It would be the best that you erase YoutubeBookmark from your computer; however, if you are eager to keep it, you should use it very cautiously.
How does YoutubeBookmark act?
Once it gets onto your computer, it installs extensions to all the main browsers. It is known that it is compatible with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox; thus, if you have noticed a strange extension, you should try to find its origin. It is worth mentioning that YoutubeBookmark can change its name to YTBooKaMark, YTBoOkMaar, and similar. This knowledge will help you to come across this browser plugin when you want to remove it. Furthermore, you should beware of bundled downloads because they might be a reason of various unfamiliar programs on your system. Are you keen on downloading free programs from the internet? You should be very careful with them and always choose custom installation. It will enable you to un-tick the unwanted programs and thus prevent them from getting on the system.
Many people are tempted into downloading YoutubeBookmark because it advertises itself as a very useful program for those who like to watch videos on YouTube. As it claims, it is able to bookmark videos and then make them easily and quickly accessible. It also promises that you would be able to “watch and share your favorite videos whenever you want”. YoutubeBookmark is compatible with Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, and other similar programs, which means that you will be able to share videos via them. Even though it seems to be a very useful browser plugin, use it cautiously and delete it straightaway if you notice any features that are unacceptable.
How to remove YoutubeBookmark?
The removal of YoutubeBookmark will definitely not be difficult if you use the manual removal instructions which we have provided for you below. You should also scan your computer with a reliable antimalware tool after that because there is always a possibility that you have other malicious software onto your computer. We recommend using SpyHunter. Besides being able to remove all the threats, it will keep your computer protected 24/7.
- Open the Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs and find the YoutubeBookmark on the list.
- Click on it and then select the Remove button.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click the Start button and then move to Control Panel.
- Select it and then click Uninstall a program.
- Find the application which you want to remove on the list and right-click on it.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Press the Windows key and then access the Metro UI menu.
- Start typing “Control Panel” and then select it after its icon appears.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click on the piece of software which is going to be erased.
- Select Uninstall.
- Launch your browser and then press Alt+F one after another.
- Select Tools and then move to Extensions.
- Click on the unwanted extension and then click the trash button.
- Select the Remove button in the dialog box.
- Open your browser and then press Ctrl+Shift+A.
- Select Extensions from the menu on the left.
- Find the extension associated with YoutubeBookmark.
- Click the Remove button.
- Launch your browser and then press Alt+T.
- Select Manage Add-ons from the Tools menu.
- Under the Add-on Types, select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Find the extension which needs to be removed and select Disable.
You can download a free SpyHunter scanner by clicking on the button below. We guarantee that it can be trusted and it will not disappoint you.
tested removal of YoutubeBookmark*100% FREE spyware scan and