What is Websearch.lookforithere.info?
Websearch.lookforithere.info is a search engine which can be set as your home page and search provider if you do not pay attention to the installers you launch. The search engine is promoted via freeware, so if you want to be sure that the settings of your browsers will not be changed, always read the information provided in the installation wizards. Our team recommends that you remove Websearch.lookforithere.info from the PC as it has been found that the search engines is not the most reliable means for acquiring the information that you need.
Why should you remove Websearch.lookforithere.info?
Websearch.lookforithere.info returns search results from search.smartaddressbar.com which may sometimes displays additional keywords that you may decide to use in your browsing session. Moreover, the search engine in question displays pop-up advertisements. For example, it can be a message claiming that you have won a mobile device; the pop-up window may offer you to play online games at gametwist.com, promote some music player or other products. Ignore those advertisements and remove Websearch.lookforithere.info so that you can browse the Internet safely.
If the settings of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox have been changed by the browser add-on which is developed by the same producers as Websearch.lookforithere.info, here is how they present their plug-in:
We may collect certain information about your web usage and websites you have visited, which may be shared with third parties and used for advertising.
Be careful when browsing social networking websites as the application may recorded personally identifiable information and share the data with third-party companies for marketing purposes. If you do not want received customized advertisements or spam, remove the so-called browser hijacker from the PC right now.
How to remove Websearch.lookforithere.info?
Below you will find instruction which will help you access Control Panel and remove an application which has changed the setting of the browser. However, these instructions may be insufficient due to some reasons; for example, if the computer is infected with some other computer threat. In order not to lose information stored on the browser, you can also use SpyHunter, which will remove the intruder for you and safeguard the system against computer viruses.
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel. Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the application that you want to remove and click Remove.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Click Start – > Control Panel. Click Uninstall a program.
- Double-click the unwanted program.
- Press and hold down the Windows key and press the R key. Type control panel and click OK.
- Click Uninstall a program. Double-click the program that you want to remove.
Remove Websearch.lookforithere.info from your browsers
- Press Alt+T. Click Internet Option. Open the Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Select the Delete personal settings box and click Reset. Click Close.
- Press Alt+H. Click Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Reset Firefox – > Reset Firefox – > Finish.
- Press Alt+F and go to Tools – > Extensions. Remove the unwanted add-on.
- Click Settings. In the On startup section, select one of the options and click Set pages.
- Select a new startup page. In the Search section, click Manage search engines and change the search provider.
In order to make sure that you can use the PC and browse the Internet safely, you should scan the PC for malware by using our recommended scanner.100% FREE spyware scan and
tested removal of Websearch.lookforithere.info*