What is Vanilla Reload Virus?
A malicious ransomware by the name Vanilla Reload Virus has been discovered in a number of operating Windows systems. Spyware researchers at Anti-Spyware-101.com warn that the malicious threat may have a number of different versions with the most recent of them being Everything on your computer has been fully encrypted Virus. The easiest way to discover which malicious program has taken over your personal system is by checking the money transfer system which is attached. Note that you may also face Ukash Virus, Paysafecard Virus and Moneypak Virus. Whichever malicious application has been infiltrated onto your personal computer through bundled downloads, spam email attachments or any other security backdoors, you have to delete them without further delay. Do you know how to remove Vanilla Reload Virus from the PC?
How does Vanilla Reload Virus act?
Once the malicious infection takes over your personal operating system, it corrupts the Windows Registry and adds malignant processes to the Windows autostart. Therefore, as soon as you turn on the computer, you discover that your personal system has been locked. This activity is not legal, and you should figure out that a malignant Trojan has been slipped onto the system as soon as this happens. Unfortunately, some Windows users fail to recognize this and fall for the misleading information presented through the displayed alert. Even though it may appear that authoritative law enforcement institutions have something to do with the alert, you should ignore the attached credentials because they have been employed illegally. For example, you may discover the U.S. Department of Justice name on one of the alerts. Ignore this because the U.S. government has nothing to do with the lock-down of the computer. Here are a few excerpts from the bogus alert you may see on the screen of your personal computer:
All activities of this computer has been recorded. All your files are encrypted. Don’t try to unlock your computer! This PC is blocked due to at Least one of the specified below.
The work of your computer has been suspended on the grounds of the violation of the law of the United States of America.
To unlock your computer and avoid other legal consequences, you are obligated to pay a release fee of $100.
Without a doubt, the bogus fine may differ depending on a specific country because cyber criminals may use the malicious Vanilla Reload Virus to attack you wherever you live. What is more, there are plenty of other malicious threats which may target you, which is why you need to protect your PC against all potentially active ransomware threats. How should you do this? We recommend that you delete Vanilla Reload Virus and then ensure full-time Windows protection.
How to remove Vanilla Reload Virus?
Can you delete Vanilla Reload Virus manually? The malicious Trojan behind the ransomware may disrupt the Windows Registry, disable access to the Task Manager and even block the running of certain executable files. This means that unless you are highly experienced with manual spyware removal, you should not risk the integrity of the operating Windows system by proceeding with the manual removal. It is most beneficial to install an automatic spyware detection and removal tool which could also guard the PC against malicious programs in the future. SpyHunter is that type of an application and if you want to install it onto the computer – follow these instructions to unlock the system.
Remove the malicious ransomware from the PC
Remove from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key to access the Metro UI start screen.
- Launch a browser and visit http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph .
- Download and install the automatic spyware detection and removal tool to delete the ransomware.
Remove from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Restart the PC and wait for BIOS to load.
- Immediately start tapping the F8 key.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Download the automatic spyware remover SpyHunter.
- Immediately install the application, scan the system and remove infections.
Remove from Windows XP:
- Restart the PC, wait for BIOS screen to disappear and then start tapping F8.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and then tap Enter.
- Click Yes when prompted with the ‘Windows is running in safe mode’ alert.
- Go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/spyhunter and download a spyware removal tool.
- Open the Start menu and launch RUN.
- Enter msconfig and click OK, which will open the System Configuration Utility.
- Click the Startup tab, select Disable All and then hit OK.
- Restart the PC in a normal mode.
- Install SpyHunter and use it to delete malicious computer infections.
tested removal of Vanilla Reload Virus*100% FREE spyware scan and