What is Útvar pro Boj proti Kyberkriminality Virus?
Útvar pro Boj proti Kyberkriminality Virus is a computer infection which you may install itself onto your PC if you do not keep it protected and live in the Czech Republic. Once the computer gets infected with this cunning threat, no operations can be performed on the machine. This is so because the Trojan Urausy alters the settings of the system; more precisely, it blocks some executable files, creates new malicious registry entries, and starts various processes. Útvar pro Boj proti Kyberkriminality Virus, as you may already tell, is a Czech variant of a Trojan horse, which is already known in different countries, and which is called Urausy.
Útvar pro Boj proti Kyberkriminality Virus, Secretaria de Seguridad Publica Virus, and Cybercrime Politie Nederland Virus, Royal Australian Corps of Military Police virus are almost alike. It means that the warnings displayed by the Trojan Urausy has almost identical features – they contain false accusations, the logos of national or international law enforcement agencies, and a requirement to pay particular some of money. Nevertheless, the removal of the infection is a must for the Trojan is also regarded as a backdoor infection, which can download new malware and help the criminals gain control over the machine.
How can Útvar pro Boj proti Kyberkriminality Virus deceive you?
Útvar pro Boj proti Kyberkriminality Virus, or rather the warning, claims that you are accused of using prohibited contents and downloading pirated material. The breaches are introduced as follows:
VAROVÁNÍ! Váš osobní počítač je uzamčen z bezpečnostních důvodů z následujících důvodů
Do not pay attention to those false accusations as the whole warning is a fraud. It is also important to disregard the emblems of the police and Europol. The police, Europol, or any other institutions that is presented in the ransom warning fight against different types of crimes, but in this particular case they are not related to the accusations you are provided with.
Most of all, you should ignore the statement that you have to pay 2000 Czech crowns (ČZK) in order to unlock the PC. The money, according to the warning, has to be paid by using a Paysafecard or Ukash voucher. If you think that the money will be received by the police, you are badly mistaken as the warning you see on the screen is the product of cyber criminals, and the only thing that you should do is remove Útvar pro Boj proti Kyberkriminality Virus from the PC.
How to remove Útvar pro Boj proti Kyberkriminality Virus?
In order to shield the PC from various computer infections and, most important now, remove the Trojan infection, install SpyHunter. It will instantly scan the PC and show you the components of the infection. The program does not require a lot of attention, which will surely save your time. Moreover, you will be protected against various malware and spyware threats, so jump to the instructions below to learn how to install the recommended software properly.
Útvar pro Boj proti Kyberkriminality Virus Removal
- Press the Windows key to access the Start menu.
- Click the Internet Explorer tile and go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph to download SpyHunter.
- Install the application.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Restart the computer.
- Wait for the BIOS splash screen to load and tap the F8 key.
- Using the arrow keys, select the Safe Mode with Networking option and press the Enter key.
- Open a browser and go to our website to download the recommended spyware removal tool.
- Install it and launch a system scan.
- Reboot the computer.
- Once the BIOS splash screen loads, tap the F8 key.
- Select the Safe Mode with Networking option using the arrow keys and press Enter.
- Click the Yes button on the dialog box.
- Click Start and then click Run.
- Type msconfig and press OK.
- On the Startup tab, click the Disable All button and then click Apply.
- Go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and download the software.
- Restart the PC.
- Install SpyHunter and scan the computer.
tested removal of Útvar pro Boj proti Kyberkriminality Virus*