What is United States Courts Virus?
The malicious United States Courts Virus is a ransomware which is targeted at those Windows users who live in the U.S. and who are familiar with the practices of the Federal Judiciary. The infection is part of a clandestine Trojan running within the operating Windows system and there is no doubt that you need to delete the infection from your personal computer. How did this malicious program enter your PC? In reality, there are quite a few different security vulnerabilities (e.g. spam email attachments) which schemers could employ for illicit and secretive spyware infiltration. Please continue reading to find out more information regarding ransomware tactics and United States Courts Virus removal.
How does United States Courts Virus act?
Once the malicious Trojan activates United States Courts Virus, the access to the computer is removed and a fictitious notification is presented. Even though it may appear as if the fake alert has been forwarded by the authoritative U.S. law enforcers, you should treat this just like the FBI Virus, FBI Cybercrime Division Virus, FBI PayPal Virus and a number of other deceitful ransomware. Note that there are plenty of malicious ransomware infections (e.g. Magyarország Rendőrség Police Virus) which you may need to remove even if you live outside of the United States. Note that all of them are camouflaged as authentic warnings with similar demands. Please see an excerpt:
YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN LOCKED
CRIMINAL CASE NO.4:12CV072011
Illegally downloaded material (MP3’s, Movies or Software) has been located on your computer.
By downloading or uploading, those files have been reproduced, thereby involving a criminal offense under 17 U.S.C.A. 22506(a) and 18 USCA SS2319 (2)(A)(B). […]
To unlock your computer and to avoid other legal consequences, you are obligated to pay a release fee of $300. Payable through GreenDot Moneypak. […]
Failure to adhere to this request will involve criminal charges and possible imprisonment.
Also known as the Green dot Moneypak Virus, the devious ransomware should not be trusted for one moment. Paying the demanded fine is also completely unnecessary because this action may be useless when dealing with the computer lock-down and malware removal.
How to remove United States Courts Virus?
The removal of United States Courts Virus should be performed using automatic spyware detection and removal software. The manual removal option is too complicated and, unless you have deleted malicious programs in the past, you could make serious mistakes. To install authentic security software which could delete the ransomware automatically – follow the instructions below.
Remove United States Courts Virus from Windows 8:
- Launch the browser from the Metro UI start screen.
- Download a reliable malware remover from http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph
- Install the application to find and delete malignant programs.
Remove United States Courts Virus from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Restart the computer, wait for BIOS to load and start tapping F8.
- From the Advanced Boot Options menu select Safe Mode with Networking (use arrow keys) and tap Enter.
- Download and install the reliable spyware removal tool SpyHunter.
Remove United States Courts Virus from Windows XP:
- Firstly restart the computer.
- As soon as BIOS loads up – start trapping F8 for the Windows Advanced Options Menu.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Click Yes on the appeared Desktop notification.
- Open the Start menu, click RUN, enter msconfig and hit OK.
- In the System Configuration Utility click the Startup tab.
- Un-tick all of the listed items and click OK.
- Download SpyHunter from http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/spyhunter
- Restart the PC and install the application to delete spyware.
tested removal of United States Courts Virus*100% FREE spyware scan and