What is Unité Spéciale de la Police?
You power the computer on and find a full-screen warning containing the headlinge Unité Spéciale de la Police. The warning is generated by a Trojan infection, which gets to the PC via the vulnerabilities of the system, and which you should remove from the PC. Unité Spéciale de la Police virus is also known as Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg virus. This is so because the misleading warning contains two headlines, so to help user distinguish one variant of the ransomware Trojan from another, malware researchers refer to the variants according to the most distinguishable features.
How does the virus attempt to deceive you?
Unité Spéciale de la Police virus, just like New Zealand E-Crime Lab Virus, The National Crime Prevention unit Virus, and many others, seeks to extort €100 from you by providing you with false accusations. According to the warning, you have been involved in prohibited activities related to the distribution of banned and pirated material, so the computer is now locked.
If the user wants to unlock the computer and avoid the impending prosecution, he or she has to pay a fine of €100 via Paysafecard. In the majority of the variants of the ransomware infection, the users are provided with two options which are Ukash and Paysafecard. Both services are safe, but they can be used only at particular websites; in any other case, do not reveal the code of your voucher in order not to be robbed. Unité Spéciale de la Police virus is an online hoax, so there is no need for you to pay attention to the logos of Europol, Cyber Crime Unite, Internet Police Department, and others presented in the warning.
How to remove Unité Spéciale de la Police virus?
Do not worry if you do not know how to remove the ransomware infection manually as Unité Spéciale de la Police virus can be removed from you automatically. Our Anti-Spyware-101.com team highly recommends using SpyHunter as this spyware removal can easily terminate various computer threats. It will also save your time and safeguard you privacy. The following instructions will help you install the recommend tool properly, so do not wait any longer and take action to terminate the threat.
Unité Spéciale de la Police virus removal
- Press the Windows key to access the Start menu.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Reboot the PC.
- Tap the F8 key once the BIOS splash screen loads.
- Using the arrow keys, select the Safe Mode with Networking option.
- Press Enter.
- Open the Start menu and launch Run.
- Type msconfig and press OK.
- On the Startup tab, click the Disable All button and then click Apply.
- Download the recommended spyware removal tool.
- Restart the PC.
- Install the application and scan the computer.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Restart the PC.
- Tap the F8 key as soon as the BIOS screen loads.
- Select the Safe Mode with Networking option using the up/down arrow keys and press Enter.
- Open a browser and go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph to download the spyware removal tool.
- Install the application and launch a system scan.
tested removal of Unité Spéciale de la Police*100% FREE spyware scan and