What is Tuvaro Toolbar?
Tuvaro Toolbar is a browser extension which has been developed by Montera Technologeis LTD and which you can acquire from third-party members, including download.cnet.com. As you install the add-on onto your personal Windows system, you are prompted with a setup wizard which asks you whether you want to set tuvaro.com as your home page and the default search engine. Unfortunately, many Windows users miss the step and then blame Tuvaro for hijacking their Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers. In reality, this add-on is a regular program which has the same security protocols as many other popular browser extensions. It has been developed to provide you quick-access links to your favorite websites, including the default ones - Twitter, Facebook, Bing Maps, etc. Do you want to delete Tuvaro Toolbar? Do you simply wish to reset your browser settings? Continue reading to learn how you can perform manual removal procedures without any troubles.
Where did Tuvaro Search come from?
How to remove Tuvaro Toolbar?
Since the toolbar is not considered malicious, it is unlikely that applied security tools will be able to find and delete it. However, you can apply manual removal techniques to delete Tuvaro Toolbar from the PC and reconfigure the changed browser settings.
Delete from your PC
Remove from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key to access the Metro UI start screen.
- Right-click on the background and select All apps.
- Click Control Panel and then Uninstall a program.
- Locate the unwanted toolbar, right-click and select Uninstall to delete.
Remove from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Open the Start menu located on the left of the Task Bar.
- Select Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the app you want to remove and select Uninstall.
Remove from Windows XP:
- Click Start and then Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click the unwanted application and select Remove.
Delete from the browsers
Remove from Internet Explorer:
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alr+T and select Manage Add-ons.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions, select Tuvaro Toolbar and Tuvaro Helper Object and click Disable.
- Now click Search Providers, select the undesirable search provider and hit Remove. Click Close.
- Tap Alt+T again and select Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab, delete the unwanted home page and click OK.
Remove from Google Chrome:
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+F, select Tools and click Extensions.
- Find the unwanted extension, click the recycle bin next to it and select Remove.
- Now navigate to the left and click Settings.
- Go to On Startup, mark Open a specific page and click Set pages.
- Remove or overwrite the URL address and click OK.
- Go to Appearance, mark Show Home button and click Change.
- Repeat step 5.
- Go to Search and click Manage search engines.
- Click Make default on the preferred search engine and X to remove the unwanted one. Click OK.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox:
- Launch the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+H for the Help menu.
- Select Troubleshooting Information and click Reset Firefox.
- Click Reset again to confirm the selection and then Finish.
NOTE: to keep your virtual privacy secured you should employ authentic security software to guard your Windows system. SpyHunter is a reliable tool which can delete malware and guard your security. This program also offers you a free spyware scanner to examine the PC and determine what dangerous files you need to delete.100% FREE spyware scan and
tested removal of Tuvaro Toolbar*