What is The ICE Cyber Crime Center – ICE Virus?
Has your computer been infected by the malicious The ICE Cyber Crime Center – ICE Virus? The truly clandestine infection locks down your computer and requests you to pay money for extremely vicious crimes. Are you a cyber criminal? Have you violates cyber security laws? Regardless of your answer, you need to delete The ICE Cyber Crime Center – ICE Virus, also known as ICE Virus, because this is the only way to regain access to the computer and secure your virtual identity. Have no doubt that the removal of the infection is quite tricky, which is why Anti-Spyware-101.com researchers recommend reading the provided information and following the removal instructions displayed below.
How dangerous is ICE Cyber Crime Center Virus?
There is no time to play with ICE Your Computer Has Been Blocked Virus because this devious infection provides you with completely bogus information which may be used to trick you into giving up your money. The main strength of the infection is its deceitful interface which suggests that the computer lock has been initiated by Interpol and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Do you think that this activity is legal? Authentic law enforcement departments would not remove access to the computer and ask you to pay money for these crimes:
Possible violations are described below:
Article – 184. Pornography involving children (under 18 years)
Imprisonment for the term of up to 10-15 years(The use or distribution of pornographic files)
Article – 171.Copyright
Imprisonment for the term of up to 2-5 years(The use or distribution of pornographic files)
Article – 113. The use of unlicensed software
Imprisonment for the term of up to 2 years(The use of unlicensed software)
If the alert was legitimate and you were discovered performing these crimes, you would have to pay much more than $400. Moreover, you would not be asked to pay the fine through the untraceable MoneyPak within 48 hours. Needless to say, the entire screen-locking notification is bogus and you should pay no attention to the supposedly legal video recording or falsely attached logos. All you have to do at this point is get ICE The ICE Cyber Crime Center removed.
How to remove The ICE Cyber Crime Center Virus?
ICE Virus removal is not an easy task, especially if you choose to proceed manually. Keep in mind that the malicious ransomware runs with the help of the infamous Reveton Trojan and this infection can hide from detection and removal operations. If you do not have the right experience, you should delete ICE The ICE Cyber Crime Center Virus using automatic removal tools. We recommend SpyHunter and you can install it using the instructions below.
Delete the threat from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Restart the computer.
- As soon as BIOS loads – start tapping the F8 key.
- Using arrow keys navigate to Safe Mode with Networking.
- Tap Enter on the keyboard to apply the selection and load the PC.
- Launch a browser and go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph .
- Download and install the reliable malware removal tool SpyHunter.
Delete the threat from Windows XP:
- Repeat steps 1-4 (use the removal guide above).
- When “Windows is running in safe mode” alert comes up – click Yes.
- Download the reliable malware detection/removal application SpyHunter.
- Open the Start menu and launch RUN.
- Type “msconfig” into the box and click OK. System Configuration utility will show up.
- Click on the Startup tab, select Disable All and click OK.
- Restart the computer and install SpyHunter. Malicious programs will be deleted in no time.