What is Supern0va ransomware?
Supern0va ransomware is a computer threat that locks your desktop and no longer allows you to use your machine unless you pay the ransom fee. This infection does not infect your files, but it does not allow you to access the Internet or any other computer function, so you will remain locked out of your computer until you will remove Supern0va ransomware from the system.
Usually Supern0va ransomware displays a message covering the entire screen. The message comes with a terrifying text about supposed criminal activity and how the computer has to be locked to prevent user from committing more crimes. Also, the user is asked to pay a ransom fee to unlock the computer, and since a lot of users do not realize Supern0va ransomware is a fake computer, they pay for it.
You should never pay for Supern0va ransomware, because this way a third part will attain your financial information and cyber criminals will be able to use it in order to perform various illegal operations. At the end of the day, you will be left penniless and just because you paid for Supern0va ransomware! Therefore, you need to remove Supern0va ransomware immediately if you want to protect your computer and your money.
Due to the fact that Supern0va ransomware blocks your desktop, first and foremost, you need to get your desktop back. This is how it's done:
1. Restart your computer and before Windows logo appears, press F8.
2. System boot menu will appear. User arrow keys to navigate and select Safe Mode with Networking. Hit Enter.
3. When system loads, open Internet browser and download SpyHunter.
4. Install SpyHunter and delete Supern0va ransomware in Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows XP Users:
1. Follow the instructions above from 1 to 3.
2. When you download SpyHunter, open Start menu and launch RUN.
3. Type "msconfig" into the box and load System Configuration menu.
4. Click on Startup tab and uncheck all programs in the list. Press OK.
5. Restart your computer in Normal mode, install SpyHunter and remove Supern0va ransomware.
If you have any questions about Supern0va ransomware removal, leave us a comment.
tested removal of Supern0va ransomware*100% FREE spyware scan and