What is Spamhaus Virus?
Spamhaus Virus is a malicious ransomware which comes from the faction of such recent Windows infections as Federal Bureau of Investigation Virus, Abu Dhabi Police GHQ Virus and CashU Virus. The deceitful threat uses the credentials of authoritative law enforcement departments to trick you into thinking that you have performed illegal actions from your computer and that you need to pay requested fines. This particular ransomware hides behind the authentic name of The Spamhaus Project. If your administrative privileges have been removed by a screen-locking notification supposedly sent by this agency, you need to delete Spamhaus Virus without further delay. If you do not remove this clandestine infection, soon enough the system could become infected with even more malware.
How does Spamhaus Virus act?
The devious ransomware infection is represented through a screen blocking notification which can be presented by an active Trojan. If your PC is not guarded by authentic security software there is no doubt that any click could have led you into letting in this malicious infection. Its components can corrupt the Windows Registry and block your access to the entire computer. This activity is meant to make the scam more believable and intimidating. According to Anti-Spyware-101.com researchers, all information presented within the alert is fictitious and should be disregarded. Here are a few excerpts:
You have 48 hours left to enter your payment.
You have lost control over your computer. Your system and all your files has been blocked and encrypted because you were spreading the Malware (viruses, trojans, worms).
You are breaking numerous International and USA laws.
Our spamhaus agent has conducted a full check of your system and found following violations:
- You are a distributor of pornography and porno materials, regularly watch porno sites with child pornography and zoophilia.
- You possess unlicensed software and pirate audio and video records.
Note! If we won’t receive a full payment you will never be able to decrypt your files.
If you think our actions are illegal, you can dispute through written notification addressed to your assigned agent. All your files will be available to you if you pay the fine within the next 48 hours or authorities going to have to seize your computer.
We guarantee that all your files will be restored safely once we receive your payment.
We do not negotiate with malware and spam distributors. All threats and intimidation will be challenged in court.
The malicious, intimidating threats are completely bogus and so you need to remove the fake notification from your screen without even pondering about paying the requested fine of $300. The infection is also known as the Moneypak Virus due to the relation to the money transfer system Green dot MoneyPak. Even if you pay the sum, your computer could remain locked. Most importantly, the infection will still need to be deleted. Therefore, we suggest that you remove Spamhaus Virus right away.
How to remove Spamhaus Virus?
The Spamhaus Virus removal may seem like a difficult task because of the restricted access to the desktop. Surely enough, the manual removal of this clandestine infection may be difficult because more infections could be running on the computer. Regardless, if you use automatic spyware detection and removal software, no malignant file will be left running. Please follow the instructions below which will help you install a reliable security tool SpyHunter onto your corrupted computer.
Delete from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key on the keyboard to access the Metro UI start screen.
- Move the cursor to the bottom right corner to access Charm Bar and select Settings.
- Click Change PC Settings and then General.
- Navigate to Advanced Startup and click Start now.
- Select Troubleshoot and then click Advanced Options.
- Click Startup Settings and then Restart.
- Once the menu shows up again tap F5 to reboot into Safe Mode with Networking.
- Launch the browser and go to http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph
- Download and install the automatic malware removal tool SspyHunter, and allow it to delete running infections.
Delete from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Restart the PC and, as soon as BIOS screen disappears, start tapping F8.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Download the reliable malware detection and removal tool SpyHunter.
- Install the tool, perform a full system scan and delete found infections.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Restart the PC.
- As soon as BIOS loads up – start tapping the F8 key.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Click YES on the Desktop alert.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Open the Start menu and launch RUN.
- Enter msconfig and click OK.
- Now click the Startup tab and select Disable All. Click OK.
- Restart the PC in a normal way.
- Install the downloaded tool and let it delete existing malware.
tested removal of Spamhaus Virus*100% FREE spyware scan and