What is Search.iMesh.net?
Has Search.iMesh.net been developed by schemers?
How to remove Search.iMesh.net related programs?
As mentioned before, Search.iMesh.net is an element of iMesh Toolbar. Therefore, you firstly need to decide whether you want to remove the application or you simply want to change your browser settings. The instructions below will help you achieve both of these tasks. We recommend that you remove the application and reconfigure browser settings altogether.
Delete iMesh from the PC:
- Right-click on the Metro UI start screen and select All apps.
- Click Control Panel and then Uninstall a program.
- Double-click on the unwanted application (iMesh and Search-Results Toolbar) and click Uninstall.
Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program, right-click on the unwanted application and click Uninstall to delete it.
- Navigate to the left of the Task Bar and click on Start.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the undesirable application and click Remove.
Remove Search.iMesh.net from your home page:
- Launch a browser and simultaneously tap Alt+T.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab, delete search.imesh.net under Home Page and click OK.
- Tap Alt+T again and select Manage Add-ons.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions (menu on the left).
- Select Search-Results Toolbar and click Disable.
- From the menu on the left click Search Providers.
- Select the unwanted search provider and click Remove. Select Close.
- Launch a browser and simultaneously tap Alt+F.
- Move to Tools and click Extensions.
- Click the trash icon placed on the right of iMesh and select Remove.
- Navigate to the menu on the left and click Settings.
- Move to On Startup, select Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Remove the URL of search.imesh.net or overwrite it and then click OK.
- Move to Appearance, mark Show Home button and click Change.
- Remove search.imesh.net or overwrite it and click OK.
- Finally move to Search and click Manage search engines.
- Move the cursor over the preferred search provider and click Make default. Then click X to remove search.imesh.net. Click Close.
- Launch a browser and simultaneously tap Alt+H.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Navigate to the right of the page and click Reset Firefox.
- Once a confirmation notification shows up – click Reset.
- Click Finish.
Note: if you want to protect your operating Window system against schemers and malignant applications, you should employ authentic security tools to help you out. Please install our reliable, free-of-charge spyware scanner to determine if you need to delete any existing infections.