What is search.certified-toolbar.com?
Search.certified-toolbar.com is a search engine that you may be forced to use if you install, for example, Certified Toolbar or any other potentially unwanted program. Due to the changes that are made to Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, search.certified-toolbar.com is referred to as browser hijacker. Once it is found on any browsing tool, it is important to remove it from the PC.
Why do you need to remove search.certified-toolbar.com?
Search.certified-toolbar.com is a website which serves advertisement once you open your browser. The advertisements may offer you to fill in a questionnaire, learn how to lose weight, buy a computer application and so on. Moreover, after you click the Search button, you will find that in addition to the results, there are some hyperlinks to websites which are presented as advertisements. On the right side of the browser, you will also find a list suggesting search keywords matching the current keyword.
If you do not want to be provided with pop-up advertisements or be redirected to suspicious websites, you need to remove the Certified Toolbar if it is present and make sure that no computer infections are running within the system. To restore the default browser settings, it is necessary to alter the browser manually. However, it is also very important to implement a reliable spyware removal so that you do not encounter a similar problem.
How to remove search.certified-toolbar.com?
Do not let third parties monitor how you browse the Internet in order to display matching advertisement but delete the unwanted software from the PC. Below you will find our removal uninstall instructions which should help you uninstall, for example, Certified Toolbar, or any other program which you think is related to the changes made to your browsers. However, keep in mind that it is also important to use an anti-spyware tool so that you can regularly check the condition of the system.
- Go to the Start menu.
- Click Control Panel - > Uninstall a program.
- Double-click Certified Toolbar or another unwanted application.
- Hover the mouse over the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Right-click a minimized version of your Start menu/desktop.
- Select Control Panel - > Uninstall a program.
- Double-click the program you want to remove.
- Click Start.
- Select Control Panel - > Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the unwanted program and click the Remove button.
Alter the settings of the browsers
- Press Alt+T.
- Click Internet Options.
- Under the Advanced tab, click Reset.
- Tick the check box given and press Reset - > Close.
- Press Alt+H.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Reset Firefox - > Reset Firefox - > Finish.
- Press Alt+F.
- Point to Tools - > Extensions.
- Remove Certified Tool or another unwanted extension.
- Click Settings.
- In the On startup section, click Set pages.
- Change the startup page.
- In the Search section, click Manage search engines.
- Remove the unwanted search engine and set a new one.
To make sure that you can use the PC safely, click on the download button and download our free SpyHunter scanner which will instantly provide you with system search results.
tested removal of search.certified-toolbar.com*100% FREE spyware scan and
Remove these search.certified-toolbar.com Registry Entries: