What is search.anchorfree.net?
Once search.anchorfree.net becomes your home page and default search provider without your own knowledge, you need to scan your PC and remove all of the malicious components which may have enabled a highly dangerous browser hijacker. In case the website was authentic, you would be informed about the changes and asked for permission. If you are 100% sure that the changes to your Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browsers have been performed unlawfully, then you need to rush to have search.anchorfree.net deleted from the system. Have you set this search provider as the home page yourself and now do not know how to remove it? We can help you get rid of the undesirable tools and remove malware without much trouble. All you have to do if follow the information provided below.
Should you delete search.anchorfree.net?
Search.anchorfree.net is not a reliable search provider, first of all because it cannot expose you to authentic or original search results. All searches performed through Hotspot Shield Search route you to another search engine – search.ask.com. This activity is quite suspicious, and you should be careful about both of these search applications. As research shows, the Ask Search is dominated by supported advertisements, which means that clicking on these results could route you to sites which have nothing to do with your search keywords. This is why you need to utilize a more reliable and beneficial search tool.
How to remove search.anchorfree.net?
Have you noticed undesirable search provider setting modifications? Do you know what has happened? It is most likely that your PC has been corrupted by dangerous programs, which is why you should utilize authentic spyware removal software at once. Do you know how to remove search.anchorfree.net related spyware manually? If you do not – click the download button below to install a reliable malware remover SpyHunter which will also ensure that your PC is guarded against dangerous software in the future. To change the home page and search provider settings – follow the manual instructions provided below.
Delete search.anchorfree.net from browsers
Delete from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Firefox and click the search provider icon placed on the search box.
2. Select Manage Search Engines and click the undesirable search provider.
3. Click Remove and then OK.
4. Simultaneously tap Alt+T and click Options.
5. Click the General tab and move to Home Page.
6. Overwrite/remove the URL and click OK.
Delete from Google Chrome:
1. Open Chrome and simultaneously tap Alt+F.
2. Navigate to On Startup, mark Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
3. Overwrite or remove the set URL and click OK.
4. Under Appearance select Show Home button, click Change and repeat step 3.
5. Go to Search and click Manage search engines.
6. Click X located on the URL of the undesirable search provider and then click OK.
Delete from Internet Explorer:
1. Open IE and simultaneously tap Alt+T.
2. Select Manage Add-ons.
3. From the menu on the left select Search Providers.
4. Click the undesirable option, select Remove and Close.
5. Tap Alt+T once more and select Internet Options.
6. Click the General tab, remove/change the Home Page and click OK.
tested removal of search.anchorfree.net*100% FREE spyware scan and