What is Savings Sidekick?
The plugin collects and stores information for licensor about the web pages you visit and your activity on those pages, such as impressions and clicks. In some cases, information collected by the plugin service may be personally identifiable, and in some cases information (including information from or about pages of social media websites you visit) may be used or shared with third parties for purposes of displaying targeted advertisements to you.
While carrying out the removal of the extension, you should make sure that it is removed from all your browsers as Savings Sidekick is compatible with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
Why should I remove Savings Sidekick Ads?
If you do not want to be provided with pop-up messages offering you discounts or coupons, you should remove Savings Sidekick Ads right now. Ignore the fact that this add-on can help you save money because it only disturbs browsing sessions. It has been found that this add-on has been available at addons.mozilla.org; however, it has been blocked for your protection. It is stated that such measures are taken when Mozilla becomes aware that the security of Firefox is or can be compromised.
How to remove Savings Sidekick Ads?
Savings Sidekick Ads is not regarded as a virus or malware but it is highly recommended to remove so as not to be confronted with further issues related to the performance of your PC or your privacy. If you download the Savings Sidekick onto your PC, the download result shows that you have downloaded Excellent Coupons, which you will have to find in the program removal utility in the Control Panel. What you have to do in order to uninstall this application, which is published by 215 Apps, is follow these steps:
- Open the Start menu.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP). If you use Windows Vista/7 and the view in Control Panel is categorized, select Programs and Features and then click on Uninstall a program.
- Select the entry of the program which you want to uninstall and click the Remove/Uninstall button.
To remove Savings Sidekick Ads from the browsers, do the following:
- Open the browser.
- 2. Click on Tools - > Add-ons.
- 3. Click on the extension and remove it from the browser.
- Open the browser and click on the wrench/setting icon.
- Select Tools - > Extensions.
- Click on the extension and then remove it
- Open the browser and click on Tools.
- Click on Manage Add-ons - > Enable or Disable Add-ons.
- Select the extension and then disable it.
If this operation does not work, use SpyHunter in order to remove Savings Sidekick Ads. Even if you manage to uninstall the extension, do not hesitate to check whether the unwanted extension is fully removed. To scan the system, click on the button below and download a free scanner which will identify all unwanted system intruders.
tested removal of Savings Sidekick*100% FREE spyware scan and