What is wvd.proresync.net?
Have you noticed strange advertisements popping up when you are browsing the Internet? If it is so, you might have SuperLyrics adware existing on your computer. This malicious software claims that it is designed mainly for YouTube users in order to enhance their music experience. However, it is basically related to various annoying advertisements which appear as wvd.proresync.net windows. Wvd.proresync.net itself is a component of SuperLyrics. Thus if you see this fake link written in the address box of an advertisement, it means that you should remove SuperLyrics and wvd.proresync.net without further considerations.
How does wvd.proresync.net work?
SuperLyrics and wvd.proresync.net usually get into computer bundled with some kind of software. It means that you need to be very careful when you install free programs such as PDF creators and video players from unreliable sources. It is because the main path of SuperLyrics to your computer is through bundled downloads. Do not be too naive, the possibility of getting it into your computer is not very low because it is compatible with such browsers as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
It is known that wvd.proresync.net appears as different types of advertisements, for instance, pop-ups, pop-unders, and in-text ads. If you started seeing such advertisements, it means that you have SuperLyrics installed onto your system and you need to remove it because these ads might lead you to potential threats. Furthermore, there is another reason why you cannot trust this software. It is because it might collect data related to your browsing habits, such as the websites which you visit the most, the time you spend on them and the search queries which you enter in the search box of your default search engine. Moreover, there is a possibility that the publishers of wvd.proresync.net make profit from those computer users who click on advertisements. Thus if you do not want to contribute to this unfair money collection, you should remove wvd.proresync.net from your computer.
How to remove wvd.proresync.net?
As this software is basically useless, you should remove it; however, manual removal will only delete Lyrics adware. In order to delete other components you should use a reliable antimalware tool like SpyHunter in order to keep your computer safe 24/7 and delete the existing threats.
Manual removal of Lyrics family adware
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs and find the unwanted application from the list.
- Click the Remove button.
- Click the Start button and go to the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and find the application which you want to remove.
- Right-click on it and click the Uninstall button.
- Press the Windows key to access the Metro UI menu.
- Right-click on the background and select All apps.
- Find the Control Panel in the list and click it.
- Select Uninstall a program and find the application which you want to delete.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Press Alt+T to access the Tools menu and then click Manage add-ons.
- On the menu in the left select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Find the add-on which you want to delete on the list and click it.
- Click the Disable button to remove it from your computer.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A to open the Add-ons menu.
- Select Extensions, find the application which you want to delete, and then click it.
- Click the Disable button to make it inactive.
- Click Alt+F to open the menu.
- Select Tools and then Extensions.
- Under the heading Chrome, select Extensions.
- Find the add-on which you want to remove and click the trash button.
- Click the Remove button to confirm the removal process.
Scan your computer with an antimalware tool.
Wvd.proresync.net is a component of SuperLyrics adware. It appears in a form of various advertisements. As it is very annoying and might interfere with your browsing activities, you should definitely get rid off it.
100% FREE spyware scan and
tested removal of wvd.proresync.net*