What is Windows заблокирова?
If you live in a country where Russian is the commonly spoken language, you might be targeted by the vicious Windows заблокирова malware. This devious infection was created by cyber criminals who care about nothing else but making a profit, and they are ready to do whatever it takes to get it. According to the research conducted in the Anti-Spyware-101.com lab, this suspicious infection might ask you to pay money after locking down your computer. Although the creators of this threat might convince you that this is the only way of regaining access to your computer, we believe there is a way out. You should continue reading this report to learn how this infection works and how to delete it from your operating system. Although it is crucial to remove Windows заблокирова from your PC as soon as possible, you can spare a few minutes that you will spend reading this report.
How does Windows заблокирова work?
Windows заблокирова is not a conventional ransomware, and it hardly resembles 8lock8 Ransomware, CryptoHitman Ransomware, Mobef Ransomware, and other well-known infections capable of encrypting your personal files. Although this threat is not as intricate as other ransomware infections within the family, and it cannot permanently corrupt your personal files, it is paralyzing. The moment it is executed on your operating system, it locks your screen and displays a scary red on black notification. On top of that, it disables all programs, including those that could help you delete or temporarily disable the infection, including Command Prompt, Task Manager, and Registry Editor. This is meant to create an illusion that you can do nothing else but to follow the demands of cyber criminals. To aid this illusion, a warning disclaimer is attached stating that your attempts to circumvent the threat would result in data damage. Do not believe anything that this threat tells you. After all, we do not identify it as "Malware.FakeMsMessage" without a reason. The intimidating warnings, demands, and requests are simply meant to scare you into doing something that you should not. In fact, we do not advise interacting with this threat at all.
Needless to say, Windows заблокирова is spread using illegal channels, and most users are going to launch this infection from a spam email attachment or by downloading an unfamiliar or fake program from malicious file sharing websites. It is also possible that this threat will be downloaded onto your computer by other hidden infections. It could have been downloaded along with additional malicious infections as well. Overall, it is difficult to say what other threats are active on your PC, and what kinds of risks you might encounter besides having your screen locked. In fact, in comparison to the threats capable of hijacking computers and using them for the distribution of malware, Windows заблокирова is pretty harmless with its screen-locking abilities. Of course, we do not want you to underestimate this threat. The longer you keep it installed, the riskier the situation becomes. What if malicious files are downloaded onto your PC and you do suffer data damage or loss? Due to this, you should take action immediately.
How to remove Windows заблокирова
Some users will detect the malicious ransomware launcher in %TEMP% or %USERPROFILE%\downloads directories. Others will detect it in other directories; it all depends on the launcher and where you download it to. Locating this malicious launcher is not easy if it is concealed, which is why using automatic malware removal software is our preference. After all, by installing reliable anti-malware software, you can kill two birds with one stone as you will gain a tool capable of erasing malicious programs and protecting you from their invasion in the future at the same time. Installing this tool might be challenging as well because you need access to your computer and the Internet. Follow the instructions below, and you will learn how to delete Windows заблокирова in the most efficient manner.
- Restart the computer and start tapping F8 as soon as the BIOS loads.
- In the Windows Advanced Options Menu select Safe Mode with Networking (use arrow keys).
- Click YES to confirm your access to safe mode.
- Launch a browser and visit http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/download-sph .
- Download a trusted anti-malware tool to clean your operating system.
Windows 7 and Windows Vista:
- Restart the PC, wait for BIOS to load, and start tapping the F8.
- In the Advanced Boot Options menu select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Download a trusted anti-malware tool.
- Perform a full system scan and delete the threats detected.
Windows 8 and Windows 8.1:
- Click the Power Options button (at the top in Metro UI).
- Simultaneously press the Shift key and select Restart.
- In the Troubleshooting menu go to Advanced options.
- Go to Startup Settings and click Restart.
- Tap F5 to reboot your PC in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Download a malware remover and use it to delete Windows заблокирова.
- Click the Windows logo on the left of the Taskbar and select Power.
- Click Restart while pressing down on the Shift key to open the Troubleshooting menu.
- Select Advanced Options and then Startup Settings.
- Click Restart and tap F5 to reboot in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Visit http://www.anti-spyware-101.com/spyhunter and download a trusted tool to erase the ransomware.
tested removal of Windows заблокирова*100% FREE spyware scan and