What is Vonteera?
Vonteera is an adware program which you may be exposed to by bundled installers. If you pay no attention to the information that you are provided with when installing some free program, an additional program may also be installed. Vonteera is also regarded as a browser hijacker because the application changes the settings of the browsers. The vicious adware program changes the home page and the search provider of the browsers; hence, instead of Google or any other startup website you are forced to use arabyonline.com, which is a website for Arabic-speaking computer users. We recommend that you remove this adware from the system, and the sooner you do so, the sooner you can browse the Internet as usual.
How does Vonteera work?
Once the program is installed, various advertisements are inserted into different websites. You may find advertisements on YouTube, Ebay, Amazon and many other popular websites. Some advertisements may also be displayed on the search results page provided by arabyonline.com. Bear in mind that all the advertisements that are displayed by Vonteera are the property of the third parties, which usually have their privacy policies. Vonteera is not responsible for the activities of the third parties, which means that your interaction with the third parties is your own responsibility.
In order to provide you with particular advertisements or simply find out how you browse the Internet, Vonteera may monitor your browsing behavior. It may record your search terms, browsing preferences and other non-personally identifiable information related to your browsing sessions. In order to stop the adware program form generating different advertisements, you should remove it from the computer as soon as you can.
How to remove Vonteera?
When it comes to removal, you have two options. First, you can try to remove the unwanted program and reset the settings of the browsers manually. Second, you can remove Vonteera automatically. We recommend that you choose the second option and install SpyHunter, which can eliminate the adware program and fix your browsers. The application safeguards the system from various computer threats, so if you want to prevent computer infections in the future, do not hesitate to implement a reliable spyware removal tool.
How to uninstall Vonteera
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Remove the unwanted application.
- Open the Start menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the unwanted adware program.
- Press Win+R and type in control panel.
- Click OK.
- Select Uninstall a program and uninstall Vonteera.
Restore the settings of your browsers
- Press Alt+T and click Internet Options.
- Open the General tab and change the home page.
- Click OK.
- Again press Alt+T and click Manage Add-ons.
- Click Search Providers and set a new search engine.
- Press Alt+T and click Options.
- On the General tab, change the home page and click OK.
- Click the search engine icon next to the search box in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- Select a new search provider.
- Press Alt+F.
- Click Settings.
- In the On startup section, select the third option and then click Set pages.
- Change the startup page.
- In the Search section, click the Manage search engines button and set a new search provider.
In case you have decided to eliminate Vonteera and fix your browsers manually, implement a reliable scanner once you finish the manual removal.
tested removal of Vonteera*100% FREE spyware scan and